the most ridiculous bug ever** you guys definately need to be sentenced to... unbelievable

can for god's sake anyone tell me, wtf has happened to my quarter final match in champions league? lol, am playing and playing, coming almost the end of march and wondering, who the hell is my next opponent in champions league, then just checking my fixture, even though Ive won both games, and the system shows them correctly as my win, I am not in the quarter finals xD

this is absur, this is just silly and Im really getting frustrated. why do I pay for this ****? sry, but this isnt something you can defend with slogans like "its your tactic, you are not god enough, its realistic, rl statistics show..." am really pissed of, have spent so much effor on this save and was so fascinated by the two wins against bayern, but in fact, I havent reached anything.

I am really excited about what the admins and SI are going to tell!

such a sort of a bug demands "money-back" usually, as this is a bug, which really makes the game nonsense and unplayable.

bugdv.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

where is my quarter final???

Quarter Final draw is at the end of March. Probably the 29th.

Plonker.

Hasn't been drawn yet?

Has been drawn and the opposition hasn't been decided yet?

You are using a third party database with a bug in it?

Rather than making a mountain out of a molehill why don't you try clicking on the competition and viewing the draw/schedule.

Most ridiculous bug ever? Nope, most ridiculous OP ever? Maybe!

A quick check tells me that he draw takes place on the 24th March, if the OP had decided to click continue (his game is at 00:00 on 24/03/12) rather than getting straight on here to rant he would have seen the draw being announced.

proveq.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

for those idiots, who came up with Real life real life...

in my game, its saturday the 24th march and I still dont have an opponent. irl, the draws are being made in the middle of march and games being played towards the end of the march. so, no reason to get offensive.

Im not using any fan database or something else...

In all fairness there is actually a bug here, the draw should happen in the Friday after the last 1st KO round matches & not a week Saturday as is happening on all our games.

I can't add anything except for correcting Swarfega's post including a hyperlink.

I couldn't resist.

and you donkey have seen the screenshot above? where in the hell is it at the end of march? the games are being played at the end of march, but the draw i not just a few days before the matches xD

now, who is the plonker? me or you?

In all fairness there is actually a bug here, the draw should happen in the Friday after the last 1st KO round matches & not a week Saturday as is happening on all our games.

thats right, as this was my first long save, I didnt know, that the draws are so late. imagine, weve almost reached april and I havent still a quarter final opponent xD

Everyone seems to think the draw is not made until the end of the month, I guess the only way to find out if they are right is to play a few more games and see what happens. Have you checked the bugs forum to see if anything like this has happened before?

and you donkey have seen the screenshot above? where in the hell is it at the end of march? the games are being played at the end of march, but the draw i not just a few days before the matches xD

now, who is the plonker? me or you?

Chill out, was adding a bit of classic TV, guess you can't take a joke.

Have a nice day.

Eee ooo <<< Donkey sound.

I've already posted that the draw will take place on 24/03/12, you've not progressed far enough. All you need to do is click continue & the next news item should be about the Champions League 1/4 & 1/2 final draw.

thats right, as this was my first long save, I didnt know, that the draws are so late. imagine, weve almost reached april and I havent still a quarter final opponent xD

But had you made the effort to click on the competition and viewed the schedule you would have seen the draw was still to be made.

This would have been far quicker than uploading a picture and creating a thread about a non-issue.

I'd like to know if the issue was indeed resolved by hitting "continue". OP? Surely the draw shouldn't take 3 weeks after the knockout round.

No it shouldn't and hopefully this has been posted in the bug forum by someone who's not looking to sensationalise the issue.

I doubt the OP will confirm if he has a QF because that won't be quite as hyperbolic as he'd like.

No it shouldn't and hopefully this has been posted in the bug forum by someone who's not looking to sensationalise the issue.

I doubt the OP will confirm if he has a QF because that won't be quite as hyperbolic as he'd like.

I can confirm, that the draw has been made, but just 3 days before my game against my quarter final opponent xD

indeed, since it was my first save, couldnt know, that it takes so much time and as I heard of a bug, in which you sometimes are seen as a loser, even if youve won the game, I thought, this would be a horrible bug aswell.

I can confirm, that the draw has been made, but just 3 days before my game against my quarter final opponent xD

indeed, since it was my first save, couldnt know, that it takes so much time and as I heard of a bug, in which you sometimes are seen as a loser, even if youve won the game, I thought, this would be a horrible bug aswell.

You can post without the aggression and swearing though. There is a right way and a wrong way to go about things. Your original method was the wrong one, please be aware of this the next time you post.

its okay, I was a bit too harsh and quick, now I learned my lesson and saw, that it isnt a bug. so why for gods sake do people still write and spamm this thread? admin pls close this thread, some guys have nothing better to do than just waiting for such a thread in order to spamm...

Archived