Finally had the injury bug...

Ive been playing this game for several months now over several saves and Ive never had an injury problem.

Now Ive spent 6 seasons with my current team and in those 6 seasons I never experienced the injury bug, never having more than 3 or 4 injuries at most at any one time. Now enter this season and in the first month and a half of games Ive had 21 injuries. 17...I repeat 17 injuries in the first month and a half in game injuries and 4 training injuries. I have almost no players able to play and I went from a potential CL team to relegation battle because of these damn injuries. I haven't changed anything in regards to my training levels from every other season so there is no reason for this number of injuries to happen at one time.

One game vs Cardiff and I had 5 red injuries...Never In My Life have I watched a game where there were that many injuries to one team. I don't want to hear "oh the numbers equal out over a full season"BS. This is screwed up and has totally ruined this season for me.

:applause:WTG SI for developing a game that is supposed to be true to life...and true to life it just makes me want to fling the cd across the room like a frizzbee...:applause:

Ive been playing this game for several months now over several saves and Ive never had an injury problem.

Now Ive spent 6 seasons with my current team and in those 6 seasons I never experienced the injury bug, never having more than 3 or 4 injuries at most at any one time. Now enter this season and in the first month and a half of games Ive had 21 injuries. 17...I repeat 17 injuries in the first month and a half in game injuries and 4 training injuries. I have almost no players able to play and I went from a potential CL team to relegation battle because of these damn injuries. I haven't changed anything in regards to my training levels from every other season so there is no reason for this number of injuries to happen at one time.

One game vs Cardiff and I had 5 red injuries...Never In My Life have I watched a game where there were that many injuries to one team. I don't want to hear "oh the numbers equal out over a full season"BS. This is screwed up and has totally ruined this season for me.

:applause:WTG SI for developing a game that is supposed to be true to life...and true to life it just makes me want to fling the cd across the room like a frizzbee...:applause:

It'll still be on your steam account :)

Do you have a screen shot of 5 players being forced off with red arrow injuries?

Regrettably I don't...I was so angry I just kept going continue until the next game came up 3 days later. I was hoping if I hit continue fast enough I might continue right past an injury notice at the AI would miss it...it didn't work.

But you can go back to the game click on the result and take a screen shot, if you did have 5 red injuries in one game it would be worth reporting just incase, but in all my many years of playing i have never seen that many, id love to see the ss.

Then I'll have to do that at a later time when I go back into the game. Just wanted to vent before going to bed. In my first post I wasn't trying to imply bug as in computer bug...just trying to say my team was finally bitten by injuries and I didn't actually believe others were having so many injuries even they were posting about it on here.

Personally such things make the game more interesting and engaging. And, strange things do crop up in football. I'm talking more about the 17 players injured than the 5 injured in the match but it's still not beyond the realms of possibility. Would be interesting to see a screenshot though....

Surely the fact that you went 6 seasons without a problem proves that it's not actually a bug.

This.

Seems like a 1 off freak run of injuries rather than a bug. I've never seen 5 players leave a game injured to be fair, but the overall number of injuries has most likely happened here and there. I remember Rangers having a horrendous run of injuries a few years ago where I don't think they were able to put out the same 11 2 games in a row all season long., I'm sure it must have happened to other clubs too.

Archived