problem with FM11

Hi, I would like to get some advice or help to fix my problem with FM11. Everytime when I am playing this game my PC is going to Shut down (no restart).

It has never happened before, it starts just 1 week ago. That has always happened when the match is running. :(

Please can you tell me what is going wrong or how can I fix this problem ?? I tried to reinstall this program but it doesnt help.

Thank you

Matus

If the PC is crashing completely while playing a game, i.e. no bluescreen error, warning message, etc then it could be due to it overheating.

Depending on the warranty (if any) it may be wise to make sure that the PC is clean of any fluff/dust and that all fans are as clean as possible (make sure you ground yourself first to avoid static).

Alternatively you could download software to monitor the temperatures of your core components to see if they rise drastically when playing a match?

Maybe also try to play the game via 2D or commentary (if it crashes when playing 3D) just to see if less strain on the GPU has any afect on the crashes.

Archived