Reserve Team Tactics

does this work in la liga too? I've tried to implement my tactic with Barca for the 3 teams (A, B, U19) but somehow I can only set it for the A and U19 teams. It's a shame as I would like my players to play the same tzctics readless of the team they are in. Is there a work around to be able to do that? BTW, I never experienced that in UK or in France where you can normally set your tactic for all teams....

does this work in la liga too? I've tried to implement my tactic with Barca for the 3 teams (A, B, U19) but somehow I can only set it for the A and U19 teams. It's a shame as I would like my players to play the same tzctics readless of the team they are in. Is there a work around to be able to do that? BTW, I never experienced that in UK or in France where you can normally set your tactic for all teams....

That's because the situation in Spain is different. "B" teams are sort of a standalone club and you cannot set the tactics for them.

However, someone on this forum suggested that you can add a new manager to take care of the "B" team. In this way, you can set the tactics, training and even the first "11" and go on holiday :p

I'll probably use it too :)

Archived