Ever had a 17 year old as good as this guy with his technical attributes

Will definitely be world class but may struggle to play well the first years of his career because of his physique. Since he barely needs anything else, high aerobic and strength training is a must for him, maybe with a focus on quickness.

I have seen as good 17-year-olds but those were more balanced, so in terms of technique he is up there yes.

The OP - I would put him on a fairly physical regime, although not stupidly tough, and blood him in some cup games. Next season, out on loan somewhere half-decent. Maybe get yourself a feeder club in England or a smaller European nation (that is playable/viewable) for experience.

Although, in Scotland, with not many clubs touching Rangers and Celtic, maybe he can go straight into the team.

The OP - I would put him on a fairly physical regime, although not stupidly tough, and blood him in some cup games. Next season, out on loan somewhere half-decent. Maybe get yourself a feeder club in England or a smaller European nation (that is playable/viewable) for experience.

Although, in Scotland, with not many clubs touching Rangers and Celtic, maybe he can go straight into the team.

If you loan him out the first three years chances are he won't be HG club. It is better to let him play in the first team now and then.

Play him as a central midfield advanced playmaker alongside a ball winner, with a DM behind them. He would be devasting.

Re: the title, Nicholas Millan was similar to this a few FMs ago, very high technical attributes and some high mental attributes but useless physically.

mannn i feel old... you guys have got to be kidding me? ..

the fella was a classic number 4 if you like... the lynchpin and pivot thats so popular these days... a bit like Xavi really.. or xabi alonso...

defensive in postion.. but forward thinking ... without him and the likes of cruyff .. the modern game would be much different imo

People's roles change over time. Gerrard was DMC when he first came on the scene, now AMC/R. If anyone has a screenie of him in 01-02 (when he wasn't good at all) or maybe a couple of editions on from that, maybe up to 2004/05, I'm sure he'll be DMC.

Guardiola maybe started as AMC in his early days, but by the time he was 30 made it to DMC.

"Pep' Guardiola adjusted immediately, as Cruyff had suspected he would, and when he moved up into the first-team in 1990 he became the pivot of the Dream Team"

"Johan Cruyff utilised the young defensive midfielder in the absence of the suspended Guillermo Amor. He became a first team regular in the 1991–92 season and at only 20 years old was a key component of a side that won La Liga and the European Cup. The prestigious Italian magazine Guerin Sportivo heralded Guardiola as the finest player in the world under the age of 21." taken from wiki

also Guardiola would have never played AMC, Barcelona's 4-3-3 uses DMC-MC-MC-AMR-AML-ST (even in the youth sides)

If I find a statistics sheet with assists for Guardiola I can prove that he wasn't a deep lying playmaker either, he was just defensive midfielder

in the team there were José Mari Bakero, Koeman, Laudrup, Stoichkov, later Figo, Rivaldo, Luis Enrique they were the ones employed with the assisting

so what I am saying here is that the regen is too advanced in his position to be touted as the next Guardiola

Guardiola is listed in the editor as a midfield playmaker, which is clearly wrong for me, midfield playmaker is very different from a pivote and even from a deep lying playmaker, because he doesn't have defensive duties, or has only little

some good players there and with the right training could be very good indeed...i have started buying youth players now and

will post one or two of my best players

3089ksw.png

one of the best youths i have at the club..getting first team football too..

what you think.. im halifax town in the prem.. finished 4th last year

Just after I signed him...

DavidSumner15.png

Barely four months later...

DavidSumner16.png

Whilst not initially as good as some of the other examples here, he's five star rated potential and with a few games here and there, his attributes are climbing very quickly.

Best of all... I spotted him during a standard player search and he wasn't attached to any clubs. He was a free agent. :)

You gotta be kidding me!:D you people are killing me:(

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/pep-guardiola/profil/spieler_5950.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josep_Guardiola

maybe deep lying playmaker at most! :D

guardiolah.jpg

(pic is taken from cm01-02)

People should think again touting a AMLC/ST as the next Guardiola

he was a playmaker in the alonso mould as a player

People's roles change over time. Gerrard was DMC when he first came on the scene, now AMC/R. If anyone has a screenie of him in 01-02 (when he wasn't good at all) or maybe a couple of editions on from that, maybe up to 2004/05, I'm sure he'll be DMC.

Guardiola maybe started as AMC in his early days, but by the time he was 30 made it to DMC.

gerrard was a box to box player he'd be listed as dmc/mc i would think and he was a really good player back in 01-02 btw

"Pep' Guardiola adjusted immediately, as Cruyff had suspected he would, and when he moved up into the first-team in 1990 he became the pivot of the Dream Team"

"Johan Cruyff utilised the young defensive midfielder in the absence of the suspended Guillermo Amor. He became a first team regular in the 1991–92 season and at only 20 years old was a key component of a side that won La Liga and the European Cup. The prestigious Italian magazine Guerin Sportivo heralded Guardiola as the finest player in the world under the age of 21." taken from wiki

also Guardiola would have never played AMC, Barcelona's 4-3-3 uses DMC-MC-MC-AMR-AML-ST (even in the youth sides)

If I find a statistics sheet with assists for Guardiola I can prove that he wasn't a deep lying playmaker either, he was just defensive midfielder

in the team there were José Mari Bakero, Koeman, Laudrup, Stoichkov, later Figo, Rivaldo, Luis Enrique they were the ones employed with the assisting

so what I am saying here is that the regen is too advanced in his position to be touted as the next Guardiola

Guardiola is listed in the editor as a midfield playmaker, which is clearly wrong for me, midfield playmaker is very different from a pivote and even from a deep lying playmaker, because he doesn't have defensive duties, or has only little

you are missing the point in his role he played like a playmaker with his touches and passing of course he won't get many assists in the team he was in.

Archived