Non eu players and Italian league

I play in Italy and am unable to sign non eu players. My club will allow me to scout South America but what Is the point if I can't sign them. Is there a way around this or am I misunderstanding something as I would love to scout South America to find some good young prospects

Think you can only bring in two non EU player each season, if you sell another non EU player (away from Italy perhaps) you might get to buy another one, . Can't really remember even though I played quiet a lont time in Italy on FM11. As far as I know there is no way around it. If you look at really young Brazilian players remember that they wont move in untill they are 18 so if you plan it right you can set up a few transfers as long as they don't join your team the same year.

I play in Italy and am unable to sign non eu players. My club will allow me to scout South America but what Is the point if I can't sign them. Is there a way around this or am I misunderstanding something as I would love to scout South America to find some good young prospects

You can sign one per season from anywhere and this includes from inside the EU.

Why can you scout South America? Well a fair few players have a second nationality of something like Italian, Spanish or Portugese and this makes them an EU player.

Archived