Languages

Ok so I started a game in spain and after a year or so my personal page says I can speak spanish.

I have now moved back home to sunny england, now I know that players from my old club that have me as their fav personal will move to my new club more easily but will my ability to speak spanish help me sign spanish players, or spanish speaking players i.e.argentinians??

Ok so I started a game in spain and after a year or so my personal page says I can speak spanish.

I have now moved back home to sunny england, now I know that players from my old club that have me as their fav personal will move to my new club more easily but will my ability to speak spanish help me sign spanish players, or spanish speaking players i.e.argentinians??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

I don't think it will help you to sign players; rather, if you do they will settle into the team more quickly - if it makes any difference at all, that is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHS

Archived