Can't buy Worldwide Soccer Manager 2008

I downloaded the Worldwide Soccer Manager downloader. Then when I click the "buy it now" button it comes up and says "The Web browser can't be opened. If you are using a firewall, please allow the connection". My firewall did come up and I granted access to the program. I've tryed it multiple times, there is no problem with my internet connection, and I have granted access to it. So why can't I buy it?

Is there some other way I can buy it? so I can just Manually unlock it by entering in the serial #.

This is what I have found relevant to your question:

Originally posted by Marc Duffy:

ANYONE with a problem getting this game please email me. Boonty support are ready and waiting.

if you have purchased the game I need

First Name:

Last name:

Email address used for the transaction:

Transaction ID (this number appear on the confirmation email)

If you haven't purchased or you didn't get an email I need a full description of your issue and screenshots.

Cheers

Marc Duffy's email address is marc_duffy@sigames.com. However, you may find your question has already been answered in the thread I quoted from.

How would I do that?

On XP: Right click on the taskbar; left click properties

Go to the Start Menu tab

Click the button 'Customize...'

You will see at the bottom of the new window drop-down boxes from which you can select your default web and email browsers.

Can't say anything for any other OS though.

Originally posted by canvey!!:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">How would I do that?

On XP: Right click on the taskbar; left click properties

Go to the Start Menu tab

Click the button 'Customize...'

You will see at the bottom of the new window drop-down boxes from which you can select your default web and email browsers.

Can't say anything for any other OS though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah didn't work, all I need is a order #, can I not buy it somewhere else and get the order #? When you click buy it now, where does it take you?

Originally posted by Scott1990:

Why don't you buy it off Amazon or something and have it shipped?

It takes time to ship

Box version of WSM is incompatible with FMM, while download one is compatible

You need CD to play, the download one not

Archived