Fans Confidence-Transfer Market.

I was looking through all my confidence bars when I came to Transfer and saw the bar was full and then looked at what the comment was and it was "Colin feels that you are so good at buying that if you were to purchase a lottery ticket you'd probably win the jackpot". Anyone else had this??

I was looking through all my confidence bars when I came to Transfer and saw the bar was full and then looked at what the comment was and it was "Colin feels that you are so good at buying that if you were to purchase a lottery ticket you'd probably win the jackpot". Anyone else had this??

I've had a rather extreme opposite: "the fans are shocked and dismayed at your purchase of [a future wonderkid]". Usually when I've given Saivet or Wijnhalm or someone like that a 20-minute blooding in a cup game that I'm winning 4-0. They get a 6, and head back to the reserves for a couple of weeks.

Best I get is "[so-and-so] is looking like a great bit of business"

"The fans think that you have the midas touch when it comes to bringing in new talent" With full green confidence bar. Th thing is the player in question was only bought in for backup as I was in th middle of an injury crisis, he wasn't even very well know, my scout found him in the middle east.

one of my new signings was slated as being the worst bit of business ever after 4 games and 1 goal with a 6.5 avg rating. 3 games and 3 goals later, they're hailing him as the best bit of business ever. now 4 games later and no further goals, he's back to being the worst. fans are fickle.

i think in future games they need to give you some way to point out that your players are ones for the future, ive recentley signed a few youngsters and the board keep telling me the fans arent happy with my dealings in the market, when they are obviously for the future

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sergent21:

I have had 1 on my finances screen, with words to the effect that I am so good with the finances, they are thinking of giving bonus' to all the board members. Thought this was rather cool icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool? You sure? 'You're doing such a great job we've all voted ourselves pay-offs' icon_eek.gif

Now if they thought of giving bonuses to you (bump up your contract) and the players, now THAT would be icon_cool.gif

• 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sergent21:

I have had 1 on my finances screen, with words to the effect that I am so good with the finances, they are thinking of giving bonus' to all the board members. Thought this was rather cool icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have just had this message on my finances screen too, i have made £130m and was planning a wild summer spending spree, hope they don't spend too much of my kitty. think i will get spending straight away!

anyone else had this cheek from their chairman?

I had the 'the clubs finances are in such a good state that we are thinking of sacking the accountant and giving you the job'

As if SI haven't got enough to do, thanks to my board they now have to design, build and produce 'Football Club Accountant' as an add on to FM.

One thing I have noticed with the fans confidence in signings, is they have simply no comprehension when it comes to buying youth/younger players for the future, they don't seem to take into consideration you may not be buying them for an instant impact, rather than looking further afield, and just slate them straight away.

Archived