My best ever lower league player

So I bought Mathias Frost on a free transfer for my FC United side. Obviously being in the BSP this guys stats were quite good, but didn't expect him to make such an impact like he did! 40 goals in 40(4) appearances, 12 assists!

I've never even had any player that has got more than 20 goals a season in any of my saves. I had Jamil Adam once for my York City save and he was quite good, but unfortunately I can't get him to my FC United side.

But this Frost guy is just wicked.

I was lucky to get this guy actually. He wasn't scouted by one of my scouts, but Newport Co offered him a trial so I checked him out and his stats looked pretty good for a BSP player. Offered him a contract and so did Newport Co. Lucky me he accepted mine. Newport Co must have some awesome scouts because they keep signing friggin awesome players.

PS: Just wanted to share this with you guys. Oh and didnt use the editor in any way, I don't cheat. Or FM genie or whatever it's called.

fm2012-02-1318-47-36-15.jpg

"Obviously being in the BSP this guys stats were quite good"

QUITE good?!!! .. his stats are good enough for championship or better tbh..

physicals are top class for a poacher .. combined with determination, off the ball, heading and finishing... no wonder he scored so many .. good luck keeping hold of him fella ;)

"Obviously being in the BSP this guys stats were quite good"

QUITE good?!!! .. his stats are good enough for championship or better tbh..

physicals are top class for a poacher .. combined with determination, off the ball, heading and finishing... no wonder he scored so many .. good luck keeping hold of him fella ;)

To be honest with you, he isn't even close to championship quality with 10-13 in most relevant attributes and 6 in Decisions. League One tops (as he is now). That is of course two divisions higher than BSP so no wonder he dominates...

Yeah he's a regen. My scout tells me he will be good for the Championship, so hopefully he will develope into a good player for me, even if I have to sell him for a good profit.

I did get him to sign a 3 or 4 yeah deal though so he wont be going anywhere soon, and he has a good relatinship with me and loves the club (got a news item saying so after I got promoted)

He is flippin awesome tbf, lucky boy signing him before anyone bigger came in

Best player i ever signed for lower league team was Michael Mifsud on i think FM07, Coventry offered him on free since he was transfer listed (dont know why since he was good enough for them) and i snapped him up for my lower division side, tbh dont even remember which team. I just remember he scored 30 goals for me to get promoted.

Actually he was so good i signed him for my FM Live team in beta testing, him and Pablo Piatti were both available on free agent list and helped me get into the Prem (since i joined in season 3)

Unfortunatley he was nerfed after this version i believe (and nerfed on FML when they gave us an update, damn cons of beta testing haha)

very nice player indeed.. just be careful you don't lose him on the cheap.. had many players with halifax who were way too good for the league and offers came in for them, i didnt sell and when i went to offer a new contract a year later they were asking too much or wanted to move to a bigger club and i lost out on a couple hundreds of thousands coz when i had to sell his value was lower and clubs werent offering as much

Archived