My schedule for May.. This is absurd....

I worked all my season extremly hard... Every game I watched and did instructions.. Talked to all my players I spend soo many times and it is my best season ever in the game..

I am with arsenal 6th season .. I won the league cup in february and then I was undefeated coming into may with a close title chase with Liverpool // UEFA Final/FA CUP Final... And 2 games inhand because of the league cup final..

Now this is my schedule for hte last 15 days.. All my players are exhausted.. I am about to break my cd of this ridicilous game..

I am about to lose everything...Here it is ?!Please someone tell me is it normal

1st May: West Ham away 1:1 ... Absurd result dominated them they got penalty

3rd May : real Sosiadad 1/2 final UEFA 2:2 played with all my reserves...

6th May: Liverpool home 1:0 for me

9th May: Man City Away 1:1 ... again they got lucky

12th May: Liverpool FA CUP FInal... played the reserves .. won with own goal from lieverpool

14th May: Manchester United Away Premier LEague.. 2:1 for me... huge win my players are already very very tired

16th May: Euro Cup Final Now I will play the reserves and probably get crushed because they are already tired...

18th may:Liverpool Away Even thou I am resting my firrst tema players they will be in early 90% ....

20th May: Fulham Home I have no idea what I will play...

23rd May: Man City home.. I have no idea what I will play

Not only I have 10 games in 23 days.. but by some absurd miracle my both liverpool games are in the same month and so are the city games..

Playing in 3 cup finals isn't normal, thus the back log of fixtures. There have been numerous scenarios similar to yours posted on the forums, so you're certainly not alone. The game cannot be coded to extend the season for you, so this is the result of success.

I had something similar with Man unt, winning 3 cups, with 2 FA Cup replays along the way. Had to play Man City, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool in the space of 12 days I think it was. Not quite as bad as 10 in 23 perhaps, but the Euro cup has the extra round over the Champions League.

Man in real life this will never happen?

What success ? I just lost the premier league.. I lost 2:0 against liverpool and I had to win against Fulham at home.. My first team defense was shattered i had to play the reserves.. 1`:1 ofcours i missed 5 CCS.. ridicilous.. I though about restarting the game but it will leave no joy ... My two best players cramped in the first half to 50 freaking fitness... 10 games in 22 days... Unbeliavable... The fact those games were 2x against city 3x against liverpool 1x against united and 1x againt benfica is even more frustrating. I had absolutely the best season ever before fatigue got the better off me..

I am so pissed off right now...

I worked all my season extremly hard... Every game I watched and did instructions.. Talked to all my players I spend soo many times and it is my best season ever in the game..

I am with arsenal 6th season .. I won the league cup in february and then I was undefeated coming into may with a close title chase with Liverpool // UEFA Final/FA CUP Final... And 2 games inhand because of the league cup final..

Now this is my schedule for hte last 15 days.. All my players are exhausted.. I am about to break my cd of this ridicilous game..

I am about to lose everything...Here it is ?!Please someone tell me is it normal

1st May: West Ham away 1:1 ... Absurd result dominated them they got penalty

3rd May : real Sosiadad 1/2 final UEFA 2:2 played with all my reserves...

6th May: Liverpool home 1:0 for me

9th May: Man City Away 1:1 ... again they got lucky

12th May: Liverpool FA CUP FInal... played the reserves .. won with own goal from lieverpool

14th May: Manchester United Away Premier LEague.. 2:1 for me... huge win my players are already very very tired

16th May: Euro Cup Final Now I will play the reserves and probably get crushed because they are already tired...

18th may:Liverpool Away Even thou I am resting my firrst tema players they will be in early 90% ....

20th May: Fulham Home I have no idea what I will play...

23rd May: Man City home.. I have no idea what I will play

Not only I have 10 games in 23 days.. but by some absurd miracle my both liverpool games are in the same month and so are the city games..

You think yours is bad;

transfer1r.png

These part time managers who moan about 1 month of congested fixtures don't know how good they got it. I get this every month for 11 months out of a year

Man in real life this **** will never happen?

What success ? I just lost the premier league.. I lost 2:0 against liverpool and I had to win against Fulham at home.. My first team defense was shattered i had to play the reserves.. 1`:1 ofcours i missed 5 CCS.. ****ing ridicilous.. I though about restarting the game but it will leave no joy ... My two best players cramped in the first half to 50 freaking fitness... 10 games in 22 days... Unbeliavable... The fact those games were 2x against city 3x against liverpool 1x against united and 1x againt benfica is even more frustrating. I had absolutely the best season ever before fatigue got the better off me..

I am so pissed off right now...

Let me re-phrase. It's the cost you pay for getting to 3 cup finals. Like I said, if you bothered to take it in, is the game cannot be coded to extend the season allowing you extra time to play Premier League games. These back log scenarios are unlikely irl, though I believe Rangers once played 7 games in 18 days after getting to the UEFA Cup final (a real life scenario that comes closest to what happens to so many in FM). Rarely does a team irl play in all 3 cup finals. When games were getting rearranged, when did you think they were going to be played? It's bad luck that games against big teams clashed with cup games and had to be pushed back to the end of the season, I played Man City 4 times towards the end of the save I mentioned above, 2 cup games, 2 league games.

You're not alone and there's really no way around it. Untwist your knickers, it's only a game.

Isn't it caused because of the Europa League games being on Thursday though? Does this happen with the Champions League ?

I had a backlog similar to the OP's, though not for the extend period of time. The Europa League does have an extra round though. Most of the worst cases I've read on here involve Europa League Finalists, but I don't see the connection to Thursday games. Teams that play Thursday simply have their weekend game pushed back to the Sunday.

I had a backlog similar to the OP's, though not for the extend period of time. The Europa League does have an extra round though. Most of the worst cases I've read on here involve Europa League Finalists, but I don't see the connection to Thursday games. Teams that play Thursday simply have their weekend game pushed back to the Sunday.

I see, so it's only the extra round that causes all this backlog.

I see, so it's only the extra round that causes all this backlog.

Yes, those 2 extra games are what can really create the end of season fixture congestion. Add an FA Cup replay and you're totally screwed. This is also, usually, only an issue with countries that have 2 domestic cup competitions.

Yeah I had a FA Cup replay also.. I played Europe League because I finished 4th and Man United finished 5th but they won the champions league..

So bad luck after bad luck... I used the reserves to europe league all the way to the final I think i played first team players against Milan on 1/4 final

I fnished the whole season with one signle lose against liverpool that costed me the title 60 games undefeated . I had quite a few draws like 13/14.Definetely for me this game is harder then before one of the reason is that FMRTE requires donation and I dont use it..

Plus I use my own tactics because in the forums all the tactics are classic.

I hope this seaosn I win the Premier League finally

This is why if I'm in Europe and have a shot at the title I play reserves in the League Cup from the start, and if my squad is limited I'll do the same in the FA Cup whenever I can. This happens in real life too of course, and is the reason that the big clubs don't dominate the League cup like they do the FA. You've been unlucky with replays and big games, but you've also overstretched yourself.

This is why if I'm in Europe and have a shot at the title I play reserves in the League Cup from the start, and if my squad is limited I'll do the same in the FA Cup whenever I can. This happens in real life too of course, and is the reason that the big clubs don't dominate the League cup like they do the FA. You've been unlucky with replays and big games, but you've also overstretched yourself.

All my resevers played in All games for the League Cup Fa Cup and Europe league.. For example my reserve Goal keeper played 26 games as first team player last season in those tournaments.

The real problem is not january/february etc.. The problem is May.. In hte last games usually both the FA CUp finals and the UEfa cup finals have been played near the end of the month.. Now the frustrating thing is that after the FA CUP final I had a league game after that i had a UEFA Final and then 2 more league games.. That was very strange

It is a pretty ridiculous and unlikely situation but similar things have happened in real life (the Rangers example is the most recent). I have come close to it playing as Celtic. I would advise you prioritise competitions appropriately. If the league is your main focus make absolutely sure you've got the best players fit for those games and ignore the other games by playing youth/reserve teams. Looking at your fixtures, only the last three league games are really close together so if the league really was your priority I'd have ignored the cup finals and Europa league matches.

This problem has come about because of UEFA spreading the European games over as many weeks as possible for TV purposes. Champs League and Europa League games often fall on different weeks these days, so if you are in one comp and supposed to play a domestic game against a team from the other comp, two possible dates for scheduling this are ruled out instead of just one if they were played in the same week. This is why you often get games against other big teams in your league pushed back into late season, because both teams have European games getting in the way.

For English teams the Europa League seems to be more punishing, with an extra knockout round and potentially 4 of your big opponents domestically still competing in the Champs League. Throw in an FA Cup replay or 2 and a League Cup Final and you will have a very busy May indeed.

Yeah I had a FA Cup replay also.. I played Europe League because I finished 4th and Man United finished 5th but they won the champions league..

So bad luck after bad luck... I used the reserves to europe league all the way to the final I think i played first team players against Milan on 1/4 final

I fnished the whole season with one signle lose against liverpool that costed me the title 60 games undefeated . I had quite a few draws like 13/14.Definetely for me this game is harder then before one of the reason is that FMRTE requires donation and I dont use it..

Plus I use my own tactics because in the forums all the tactics are classic.

I hope this seaosn I win the Premier League finally

So because you cannot cheat anymore with FMRTE, the game is harder? :lol:

Archived