I hate FMM! Its ruined my FM experience

Guest roberto922

Guest roberto922

for years and years I have played FM and CM overcoming challenges without cheating/using a save game editor/pre game editor.

However since FMM came out every time I run out of money I use FMM to get more, injuries - FMM, bad player stats - FMM. It is driving me crazy when I play I can't help it, I've uninstalled it 3-4 times but then as soon as I come across a problem I dl it again install it then im back to £2b and max stats. Also time after time I stop playing a game because I've edited it too much.

Any advice on how to stop my fricking addiction?

Guest roberto922

for years and years I have played FM and CM overcoming challenges without cheating/using a save game editor/pre game editor.

However since FMM came out every time I run out of money I use FMM to get more, injuries - FMM, bad player stats - FMM. It is driving me crazy when I play I can't help it, I've uninstalled it 3-4 times but then as soon as I come across a problem I dl it again install it then im back to £2b and max stats. Also time after time I stop playing a game because I've edited it too much.

Any advice on how to stop my fricking addiction?

Guest roberto922

lol you think I haven't tried that? Anyway I've just found out I haven't got internet for 3 weeks from tomorrow so I'll uninstall it then icon_smile.gif

theres nothing wrong with using fmm if you use it like i do to get an idea of the best players currently in your youth team (as if you were really the manager youd be able to work with them everyday so would know theyre potential etc) but try to play the game this way , choose a team relativley good, with a bit of cash , search your youth for players who look like they could make it and if need scout for some exxcellent youngsters, by youngsters i mean between 15 and 19 years old, that way they will end up being awesome players , providing you bought them and will also be young , i dont see using fmm this way as cheating as even if a 15 year old player had 200 for potential rating and you used that to find him , it still doesnt mean that he will neccesarilly reach that rating

hope this helped

Martin

Guest roberto922

Yeah thats what I usually do, I'll probably be back on the xbox version on the 28th when it comes out though no FMM or editor icon_smile.gif does anyone know if FM scouts out for 08 because I'm not too keen on Genie

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roberto922:

lol you think I haven't tried that? Anyway I've just found out I haven't got internet for 3 weeks from tomorrow so I'll uninstall it then icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure you have tried it, but you didn't try hard enough. If at first you don't succeed...if at the three hundreth time of asking you don't succeed then go for 301st time lucky icon_razz.gif

When it comes down to it you obviously enjoy the edited game more than the unedited game otherwise you wouldn't do it. So just accept it and play your edited game if you can't control yourself!

Guest roberto922

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by glamdring:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roberto922:

lol you think I haven't tried that? Anyway I've just found out I haven't got internet for 3 weeks from tomorrow so I'll uninstall it then icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure you have tried it, but you didn't try hard enough. If at first you don't succeed...if at the three hundreth time of asking you don't succeed then go for 301st time lucky icon_razz.gif

When it comes down to it you obviously enjoy the edited game more than the unedited game otherwise you wouldn't do it. So just accept it and play your edited game if you can't control yourself! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah k then I'm gonna have a go with a championship club, see you all later and thanks glamdring for your help

does anyone know if FM scouts out for 08 because I'm not too keen on Genie </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's one called Football Manager Modifier, though some people say it ruins their game icon14.gif

Guest roberto922

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

does anyone know if FM scouts out for 08 because I'm not too keen on Genie </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's one called Football Manager Modifier, though some people say it ruins their game icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> lol I only want to know their CA and PA :p dont get cheeky lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">does anyone know if FM scouts out for 08 because I'm not too keen on Genie </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Genie Scout was produced after the maker of FM Scout passed on the source code- so FM Scout hasnt been produced for a couple of versions of FM. Genie Scout was released in a beta version but is unstable and not finished and perhaps will not be now. FMM is a save game editor.

Guest roberto922

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by glamdring:

When it comes down to it you obviously enjoy the edited game more than the unedited game otherwise you wouldn't do it. So just accept it and play your edited game if you can't control yourself! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah k then I'm gonna have a go with a championship club, see you all later and thanks glamdring & Martin for your help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know how that is, I still get attacks of it sometimes.

If its really bad, try starting new games with really poor teams. Even with money and good players, its not straight forward as your team needs to gel and FMM cant really do that well.

Tactics and teamtalks also make FMM not totally autowin too. You still need good tactics, even with obscene players full of confidence and fully fit.

I advise against using it because it can mess up a game. I only ever used it to change my age at the start of the game but after 4 seasons my game would always go mad and stop loading, in my latest game I didn't use it and i'm 6 seasons in without any trouble.

Any advice on how to stop my fricking addiction? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Play on a mac. icon_smile.gif

The only time I ever use FMM is to sort out the lack of decent regens.

At the start of most seasons I change about 10-15 regens PA in random teams. Mainly Arsenal, Man Utd, Barca, Real, Milan, Inter, Juventus and then some others. It means that in each of their youth teams there are a couple of future world beaters and then some other teams have a few coming through as well.

So in about 2-3 years the rewards for my FMM usage will start to prosper where there are actually some decent players around rather than Bentley being the best player on the game after my 7 seasons so far ugh........

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Midge:

The only time I ever use FMM is to sort out the lack of decent regens.

At the start of most seasons I change about 10-15 regens PA in random teams. Mainly Arsenal, Man Utd, Barca, Real, Milan, Inter, Juventus and then some others. It means that in each of their youth teams there are a couple of future world beaters and then some other teams have a few coming through as well.

So in about 2-3 years the rewards for my FMM usage will start to prosper where there are actually some decent players around rather than Bentley being the best player on the game after my 7 seasons so far ugh........ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am of the belief that David Bentley has the potential to be a quick David Beckham, he has just as much ability already on crossing the ball and free kicks, he just needs the experience and he will be as good as Beckham.

He has already proved he has the vision Beckham once had (and still does but not as consistent as he once was)

Any advice on how to stop my fricking addiction? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like you are well prepared to meet life's more serious challenges.

Archived