To sell or not to sell, that is the question!

I have an English star in my Liverpool squad.

He is the England captain, and labelled pretty much a god for my team.

In the last season, he has had 4 Injuries, the minimum time he has had off is 3 weeks, longest lasting 4 months.

He has only made an appearance in half of my teams games this season, his stats are dropping, not his physical though, more his Technical.

With his high injury proneness what would you do?

He has played 33 games for the season, won't make it back until next season now, he is 26 years old.

He is a AML/ST.

simondrury2029.jpg

No bids, ever!!

Never been put on transfer list.

Personally, i think it depends on the situation. If you offer him to clubs and get a good deal for him, £40m +, i'd sell. But only if you have a replacement. You could also give him one more season to prove it was a one off season. The only risk with this is that if he is injured for the majority of it again, it may decrease his value and put potential buyers off.

A tough one.

Don't sell him. Why would you even contemplate it? 75 Goals in 97 Caps. Keep him til at least 30.

What I will say is, your Assistant Manager is ****. Rates him at 3 Stars?! "... is a good player" - His biog describes him as a "Global Superstar"

As far as I am aware, the assistant manager ratings are also comparing with other players in the squad??? My team is is full of nothing but global stars, with his slight drop in stats and injuries etc, he would not be my best striker, probably 3rd in line would you believe.

As far as I am aware, the assistant manager ratings are also comparing with other players in the squad??? My team is is full of nothing but global stars, with his slight drop in stats and injuries etc, he would not be my best striker, probably 3rd in line would you believe.

If he was your 3rd best striker, I'd sell considering his value.

If he was your 3rd best striker, I'd sell considering his value.

Ok this will sound stupid, lol.

I do not play him as striker, play him as AML.

He plays better there, consistently get's higher average ratings and actually scores more too.

Here is my main striker.

jayak.jpg

The guy is crazy, scores heaps, lots of assists too.

If you play 4-4-2, just keep him, and wait for his next seasons results. Your other 4 strikers are not good enough yet to be the back up.

The star ratings say my back up are not good enough, however they perform every time!! Star rating means nothing in this game I found.

I play a 4-1-2-2-1

Sell him if another club makes a bid, but don't offer to clubs as you won't get much for him. You may upset the fans as I imagine they like him, but they'll get over it pretty quickly.

He has never ever got a bid, ever..

So unless i offer him to clubs, I can't sell him.

What does the physio say about him? It's possible he's just been unlucky last season - does the physio specifically describe him as someone prone to injuries?

Physio said he is a Fine Athlete, that is all!!

His training got toned down start of the season anyway.. So all the injuries have been on the lesser training schedule.

Archived