international management question

in my spanish career, i managed to get the italy job - i got to the quarter finals of the world cup and im ranked 1st in the world. however in the following season ive noticed that lots of other nations are qualifying for the next euro championships but italy dont seem to be involved?!

they are definitely not champions as i lost to england in the final of the last euro championships, and im pretty sure theres no host nation stuff on the psp version (hosts have to qualify now anyway dont they?) - has anyone else expereienced being "left out" of a major tournament- its really annoying as i have the current world player of the year in my squad and think i think i could win it!

in my spanish career, i managed to get the italy job - i got to the quarter finals of the world cup and im ranked 1st in the world. however in the following season ive noticed that lots of other nations are qualifying for the next euro championships but italy dont seem to be involved?!

they are definitely not champions as i lost to england in the final of the last euro championships, and im pretty sure theres no host nation stuff on the psp version (hosts have to qualify now anyway dont they?) - has anyone else expereienced being "left out" of a major tournament- its really annoying as i have the current world player of the year in my squad and think i think i could win it!

Archived