Premier league fixtures

I have noticed while playing football manager that premier league schedules are round robin - unlike real life, this is very annoying and takes away from the realism in the game. Id like some feedback as to whether this is a bug or not?

I don't understand, robin? Eh?

round robin, e.g play all teams in premier league first half of the season, then in second half of the season, the fixtures are in the exact same order.

It's how the game has always been. Personally, i've never noticed (due to the fact I play in the LLM and I get a lot of abandonments) however, there is also a edit out there which gives the real fixtures for the leagues down to BSN/S division.

It's how the game has always been. Personally, i've never noticed (due to the fact I play in the LLM and I get a lot of abandonments) however, there is also a edit out there which gives the real fixtures for the leagues down to BSN/S division.

oh right thanks for that, so its supposed to be like that then?

oh right thanks for that, so its supposed to be like that then?

It's how the game has been since the incarnation of the CM series. The engine used for FM just generates the games randomly every time you start and re-arranges them if needs be due to cup fixtures etc.

Archived