Duty and Role

If you ask whether you can "save" a set of instructions to a player, so that they are automatically applied whenever that player is selected, then the answer is no, unfortunately.

It would be nice to have that feature though. It's a bit annoying when you play a target man as a trequartista for a match because you forgot to change his instructions...

Yeh have a 6 foot 8 player. He's a winger and a striker. Sometimes he plays up front, especially if the opps defenders are small. I have him set to TM most of the time, but sometimes I play a poacher in there, who's small.

Sometimes the Poacher is set to TM, so I have a 5 foot 6 forward trying to win headers against 6 foot 4 defenders for most of the game. And sometimes i have a 6 foot 8 slow forward tying to be a poacher lol.

I am aware of the Auto Assign Duty and Role in the Options, but it doesn't actually pick out what each players best Duty or Role is, it seems to pick the best Duty and Role for that position, not player.

I hope that some day you can assign a Duty and Role for a player in a position in the future. Just have

ML = Wide Midfielder Support

ST = Target Man Attack

Or simply - automatically match best duty and role.

Archived