Finally Got It! Now I'm smashing it - sorry FM

I struggled to my first league win in season two with arsenal, then season three started a new technique. Using a couple of pre set tactics and not adjusting any individual players instructions (except a few). Then I look at every teams manager before I play and adjust my team instructions accordingly. I.e he plays passing game I close down more often etc. Anyways, third season I won by a mile! And scored 124 goals to boot and won 24 league games in a row!

Also it has eliminated The random smashings by lower teams which was a source of great frustration for me.

So, sorry for my past moany threads fm, there is some logic to it all!

If you managed to give some real examples of how you looked at opponents formations and instructions and countered them - I think people would find that very helpful (pick a few different games you've played). Working out what might happen and how to counter it is a real art and something people (me too) struggle with. Might not be the right forum though.

If you managed to give some real examples of how you looked at opponents formations and instructions and countered them - I think people would find that very helpful (pick a few different games you've played). Working out what might happen and how to counter it is a real art and something people (me too) struggle with. Might not be the right forum though.

Loads of this info already in the tactics forum.

Archived