How to develop this regen

Hey,first off im new to the forums but been reading for a while. I've recently signed this regen:

stelioschailisoverviewp.png

for my bristol city team and want advice on how to develop, e.g what attributes you think should be worked on. I Usually play a 4-2-3-1 with a poacher up front if that helps.

And he is going to be the poacher or play on the wing?

I normally focus on physical attributes training for young players and either playing on the wing or up front he is going to need to improve that pace so i would give him a lot of aerobic training with ball control training as well to improve that technique and dribbling.

Individual focus is very important as well, you could use it to help improve his quickness or just focus on the composure for now or dribbling.

When he hits 20 or 21 i would start focusing more on mental and attacking training.

I can't really give too much advice. With young players, i just get them trained by one of the best and give them first team mins where possible.

also, the photo is quite small. Is he rated at 5 stars?

Yeah he is 5 star potential, coach says potential to be leading premier league striker. In reply to coentrao, hes going to be playing upfront, but i usually play with a poacher and his recommended role is target man, would it be possible to turn him into more of a poacher?

Yeah he is 5 star potential, coach says potential to be leading premier league striker. In reply to coentrao, hes going to be playing upfront, but i usually play with a poacher and his recommended role is target man, would it be possible to turn him into more of a poacher?

It surely is, he has decent pace for a 16 year old, decent anticipation,off the ball,finishing and first touch, only his composure and dribbling isn't good(not too bad either though) but he has a lot of time to improve on all of that oh and 15 balance for a poacher at that age is great!

I wouldn't pay much attention to the recommended roles from the assistant manager, they are normally quite generic.

It surely is, he has decent pace for a 16 year old, decent anticipation,off the ball,finishing and first touch, only his composure and dribbling isn't good(not too bad either though) but he has a lot of time to improve on all of that oh and 15 balance for a poacher at that age is great!

I wouldn't pay much attention to the recommended roles from the assistant manager, they are normally quite generic.

Ok thanks for that mate, looks like im gonna have some fun turning him into a world class poacher then! :D

Everyone will be different, so just my thoughts ;)

I just don't really see him as a poacher, I doubt whether he will develop in the acceleration area.

My thinking is more of a complete forward. Though with your formation I think he could be a good deep lying forward, and bringing into play some creative quick inside Fwds. Even with low flair and creativity, if he can read the game well he will be good. As I am liking the what others have mentioned, the agility and balance, bravery and anticipation, off the ball and workrate.

Even though he is young, I would ramp up the mental attributes and go for slower gains physically.

Train him high on aerobic and strength plus individual quickness until he's about 20. By then he will have poacher pace. Strenght can be turned off earlier if desired. After 20 or at desired pace, but him on intensive tactic and ball control training, with focus on composure. He has good finishing, so no need to put him on much shooting training.

Archived