Give Me a Challenge!

I'd just like someone to suggest me a challenge to do as an fm save. I will do the first challenge mentioned that fits the criteria below and might do a career thread on it.

Criteria

Needs to be a challenge that will last me till fm 13 as I'm a serial save hopper and want to stick something out.

I dont want to be starting in leagues that dont play good football. The standard doesnt have to be good but the football does.

No Eastern European leagues, dont like them.

I'd like it to be a one club save (and or National team if needed)

I know I can look in the challenges forum but nothing is jumping out at me.

thank you

There is an absolutely stunning challenge in the FM Careers forum - take a club from the San Marino league to be the best team in the world............ using only youth players and no signings whatsoever!

Absolutely the hardest challenge in FM history.

Go on, I dare you to try!

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/281975-San-Marino-The-Ultimate-Challenge!

There is an absolutely stunning challenge in the FM Careers forum - take a club from the San Marino league to be the best team in the world............ using only youth players and no signings whatsoever!

Absolutely the hardest challenge in FM history.

Go on, I dare you to try!

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/281975-San-Marino-The-Ultimate-Challenge!

I'm tempted. I have been following that guys' thread and he has got very far already. If i could get that far in the next 7 months until fm 13 i would be satisfyed and may continue the save. :) One question though, do i have to activate san marino in the editor or is there a good database download?

As Dan said: Try to promote Queen's Park to the SPL (They are an amateur team)

And if you want a National Team challenge: Try any team from the OFC that is not New Zeland. Most of the players from those teams play in amateur clubs

If i tryed an OFC team There wouldnt be a league to improve to get good/any regens. wouldnt this stop progression? or could i load players fromt those leagues in a custom db?

Take Plymouth to the Prem. They're in debt. Paper thin squad etc etc.

Someone got them back to back promotions to EPL on footballmanagerstory.com, so i would be worried about the length of the challenge. I think he completely wiped out the debt as well. I think it might be their rep that gives them an advantage? not sure..........

I'm tempted. I have been following that guys' thread and he has got very far already. If i could get that far in the next 7 months until fm 13 i would be satisfyed and may continue the save. :) One question though, do i have to activate san marino in the editor or is there a good database download?

I think the guy has given a link to download the leagues if you want to play it. If you post in there asking im sure he wont mind giving you the link. If i remember right the link was on the first 2 pages.

• 3 months later...

the challenge im doing right now its that i crearted a club in 4 division of england with a satium of 5000 and no players no im in 2018 in first division and i just qualify for the euro League maybe you can try this with another league

Archived