The Canadian Riquelme

MarkDAgostinoOverview_Attributes.png

Just browsing through the scout reports my scout has been making in the MLS and stumbled upon this guy. Was one of the best to be found from 50 or so players so far, but only 2 star. Yet he astonished me in his technical ability and playmaking mental traits, just a shame he's a tad slow. Can imagine he'd be awesome to manage with in the MLS, looks to be far the best player in the division. Highly unlikely to bring him to Chelsea due to obvious work permit issues, and an evident lack of pace. But just look at those technical skills!

If I was to manage him I'd be using him behind the forward with set up as a Trequartista, wouldn't really need his teamwork with ability like his- I'd rather he looks after number one. Look how great Taarabt was in Championship for QPR last season, can imagine this guy would be twice as good as that in the MLS.

Unfortunately, many newgens are still being hindered with pathetic stamina; it's the main thing I have to edit when the draft class is announced every year. His technical attributes actually look pretty similar to a Brazilian newgen I signed with Vancouver--could be the next Adriano (not sure if that's a good thing, though!) and he's been a beast in the league so far.

Unfortunately, many newgens are still being hindered with pathetic stamina; it's the main thing I have to edit when the draft class is announced every year. His technical attributes actually look pretty similar to a Brazilian newgen I signed with Vancouver--could be the next Adriano (not sure if that's a good thing, though!) and he's been a beast in the league so far.

Adriano, oooo.. Heard about his latest exploits, being locked in a Corinthians hotel in a bid to shed his weight. Yeah, I'd yet to find a newgen that is the complete package, apart from a few that have been added into the top European clubs when I added in Spanish, Italian, German, French leagues a few seasons in. I've also noticed that nearly all, probably around 60% I'd guess of all of the players my scouts find and rate have decent corner and free kick taking abilities. To be honest I couldn't care less what his set piece delivery is, as I'm always going to have one player in my side. Just seems the game is weighting too much CA into these attributes :/

Archived