A 10.0 Rating without Scoring!

Whilst checking how well my youngsters on loan had performed in their latest matches, I was surprised to find one of them had achieved a 10.0 rating without scoring a goal.

32wiM.png

JgbTd.png

This may be quite common, but I have never seen it before. I had previously only seen players with 3,4 or 5 goals to their name get a perfect 10. On the other hand I've seen plenty of players create three goals in a game and not get a rating of 10.

So, is this unusual, or have I not been paying attention!

As far as I'm aware it's unusual. I've never seen it. Although I'm sure there will be other posters who will have seen it with players who maybe have 4 or 5 assists in a game. Did you check to see if he got any assists? I'd be very surprised if he didn't have at least 3.

Edit. Just seen the screenie where it says he created 3. Doh!

I've never seen this before. Can you look at the match stats and see what he did to earn it, or is the league he's playing in not running in full detail?

Also, I like your scout's name!

He's played well in almost every game, I would love to know what else he did to deserve that rating, but unfortunately that league isn't full detail.

is it just me or 3 assists are not enough for a 10 rating

I remember players who scored 3-4 goals didn't get a ten, maybe a 9,6-9,8

Most probably he had something else to deserve 10. I agree with you, I saw plenty of players who score 3 or 4 and get 9.6. Therefore, 3 assists should not be enough for 10, yes.

Archived