Not impressed with current standing in the league

Never seen it before too, i guess that Manchester United is expected to be on the title race and being just 5th they are underachieving, the player probably ambitious ou Very ambitious.

Assuming Liverpool, Spurs and United win all their games in hand, United would be 3rd and right in amongst the title challengers!

13 games is not even half a season!

Assuming Liverpool, Spurs and United win all their games in hand, United would be 3rd and right in amongst the title challengers!

13 games is not even half a season!

That's why I found it a little strange, annoying as no one else wanted to buy him.

But that's always how the game worked in my experience, after the first 10 games or so from the league it will check the position to see if it's on track for the season goals, and that's where players start saying they think the club is underachieving,etc, i'm not saying it's right but it's just the way it is.

i like it when they are impressed with the league position..... which is usualy around relegation.

i had a player sack his agent because a deal fell through (agent fees were the issue)

but the problem there is, united have played 1 less game then those in 2nd and 3rd and could jump them so it is a bit dumb

Archived