Advice Needed

I am managing my beloved Stockport County and have won 3 consecutive promotions. I have a strong first 11 but cannot get the funds to strengthen off the board. I am 9k over my wage budget with a transfer budget of £0 so cannot edit budgets, none of my players will accept new contracts on reduced terms, and the board will not allow me any transfer funds or wage budget increase. Do I have to try my best this season then rebuild next season from scratch or are there any other alternatives?

Trouble is, I have a wafer thin squad. If i let players go (which I did after my latest promotion) i only have enough to get youth players in. i have a first team squad of 18 and 4 are youth players! I don't want to release or sell anyone as I do not have the numbers in my squad to cope with injuries or suspensions. I think that I will have to get to summer and hope I can achieve the top half finish I promised the board before I knew i couldn't bring anyone in!! I am selling out every home game and bringing in money at a good rate despite the overall poor financial state of the club. I have started well enough, as I am in 4th position a quarter of the way through the season. Thanks though.

Archived