How many leagues on this Computer?

Hi all you computer experts out there,

how many leagues would I be able to run without crashing respectively slow performance on this computer:

Its a laptop.

ASUS X72DR-TY012V Athl II P320

Asus X72DR-TY012V, AMD Athlon II P320 Dual-Core 2x2.1 GHz

4096MB DDR3 RAM

320GB Harddisk

43.9cm (17.3"") HD+

ATI Radeon HD5470 1024MB VRAM

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

It depends more on how many players you load. I usually select around 50 leagues from 30-40 countires with all players loaded from top division clubs on every continent (140-150 thousand players altogether) with my (almost three year old) Acer Aspire 5536 laptop.

I'd keep the number of nations to a minimum, maybe 4 or 5 & I definitely wouldn't have nations from more than 1 continent loaded.

I've heard people mention that with a low end cpu loading up the South American leagues is a good idea, there's a good mix of standards, some decent continental competitions & players are now more inclined to turn down moves to Europe.

Is this a new purchase? I'm sure this CPU was discontinued after it got slapped around by the 1st gen i3's?

It depends more on how many players you load. I usually select around 50 leagues from 30-40 countires with all players loaded from top division clubs on every continent (140-150 thousand players altogether) with my (almost three year old) Acer Aspire 5536 laptop.

lol and how long does that take you to run a season? is that model an old athlon x2? O.o

lol and how long does that take you to run a season? is that model an old athlon x2? O.o

Holidaying a season takes around 13 to 14 hours and double that when managing a team. Fast enough for me and I usually do other things in the meantime. Continue game timeout helps with that.

And yes, I believe it is. :D

Archived