Won Everything - Do i do a Mourinho or a Ferguson?

RKM

I would move on, i have stayed at one club in my game for 20years and as you know it does get a bit boring tbh if u keep winning the same league over and over, gets a bit too easy at some point, i started a new save and jumping clubs every 3-4 years and its been alot of fun, a lot harder to become totally dominant, and in my mind after i've won every top league (currently done prem with spurs moved to spain won la liga with madrid, now at milan), going to move into international management, lead a big nation and then move to fav team (derby or man utd) and stay there for rest of my game.

Rebuilding teams is what I do. I play a save until I'm bored rebuilding them and won everything. I brought Santos Andre from Division 3 of Brazil to the Champions of Brazil, won every trophy possible in Brazil, and all the trophies many times in the top leagues.

I then moved to Sunderland, and I've got a young team that I'm hopeful will be world beaters in a few years time. I won the league and champions league last season. I hope I can do well in the league again this season and Semi-Finals of Champs league would be awesome.

But I hope to be more dominant within the next 5 seasons. As soon as that happens, I'll be off to Germany, Italy or France ... not quite sure yet. I'm reserving the Spanish league until the very last, as I want to end up at Barca, make them untouchable. Then I'll retire.

I would move on. If you fancy making things easier for yourself - although it's a bit of a cheat - offer contracts with low release clauses for players you want to take with you ;-)

Alternatively, save your current game. Then do a "save as" and rename the file. That way if you miss your old save you have a do-over.

Archived