Starting in the Australian League ~ Recommended Leagues to load?

The 1st divisions of Spain, Italy, Germany, France, England, South Africa, USA or Mexico, Brazil or Argentina and China/South Korea maybe. Or use the Japanese file for the J-League also. Choose custom database and select "national team players for these continents". That should be enough.

Does FM run fast on your PC / how much RAM do you have? I think running my suggested leagues would just add most of the continental competitions like UEFA/asian/american champions league and stuff like that. As for getting good players into your a-league squad from abroad i would probably suggest selecting the UK/irish leagues down to the furthest level as well.

umm... i dont have the game here right now, but i think you can do it when youre in your managers profile menu.

otherwise you could simply select the league you dont want the news from and click the yellow star in the right top corner of the screen (if youre using a regular skin it should be there) to make it grey again(unsubscribe).

For an Australian game I would look to load more asian leagues. South Korea and China are closest geographically and Saudi Arabia is also a decent league. However, the best players from those leagues are probably too expensive for an A-league team.

English lower leagues, Scotland and both Irelands would also be good leagues to load.

There are some good South American players in Australia so I would also look to load the Brazilian lower leagues in particular.

Archived