Fees for playing friendlies.

I was offered two friendlies in preseason; CSKA Moscow Reserves (£24,000) and FC Bayern (£35,000), and having played those two games i should have received £59,000. However, i don't think it has been paid: my income screen.

The ~£78k Prize money is for participating in the Europa League first qualifying round.

£59,000 is a decent amount for a small club like mine, have i been robbed or is this a known bug?

I've also had a couple of friendlies offered that failed to provide the revenue I thought I was getting. However, I think it's down to the wording of the text related to fee received. When I offer to host a friendly against a big team at home, I always receive the fee. But if I am offered a friendly by another team, I sometimes don't receive the fee or I am actually charged the amount even though it appears in the message as if I will receive it. Try offering the friendly to those two clubs at your home ground and I think you will receive the fee.

You're right. I confused receiving a fee with making money overall on the friendly. Or something. These pills don't seem to be working but I digress. As stated, I've had a couple of friendlies offered in which the message makes it appear that I would receive a fee when, in fact, I actually wound up paying it. So, again, I think the problem is the wording of the text.

Archived