Retired players becoming scouts all poor not 1 decent

Not sure if this is a known bug or not tried a search but couldnt find anything. I'm 5 season in and ive yet to see a new scout with a rating over 6/7 for the key stats JPA,JPP,TK. Some good coaches kncocking about but not 1 decent scout. I thought you might just need to give someone a chance and their stats go up but took Jimmy Bullard on 2 seasons ago and his stats havent changed and he still stuck on 4 and 5

Three of the scouts at my club in my current game :

Kakha Kaladze JPA 20, JPP 15

Yakubu JPA 19 JPP 18

Asamoah Gyan JPA 13 JPP 14

Also Benni McCarthy is a scout at Chelsea but is rubbish, and RVP is an unemployed scout with middling stats.

Ronaldinho is a scout at Stoke of all players on my game! Looks decent, but Stoke! C'maaaan

Not exactly Barcelona or Paris isit? Haha

"Also Benni McCarthy is a scout at Chelsea but is rubbish" Much like his playing career then? Im not bitter :D Many Porto and maybe Blackburn fans may disagree with me though.

It's all in the determination ;)

Well that's what I have found anyway. You can get an average scout with high Det. and he should get better pretty quick if he has the PA. Same with coaches.

Determination also makes them file more reports in less time.

The majority of my scouts are retired players (Determination JCA JPA):

Jose Antonio Torrealba (Venezuela) 16 14 14

Anthony Stovall (USA) 10 16 16

Elvir Rahimic (Bos&Her) 17 13 17

Remy Mukenge (France) 12 17 16

Marcelo Ramos (Brazil) 15 18 20 --I think he started at 15/12/14 four years ago

David Lacoste (France) 14 20 17

Yohann Heyman (France) 15 12 15

Manuel Garcia (Argentina) 11 14 16

Karl Duguid (England) 11 17 16

Shane Blackett (England) 11 15 20

Not exactly Barcelona or Paris isit? Haha

"Also Benni McCarthy is a scout at Chelsea but is rubbish" Much like his playing career then? Im not bitter :D Many Porto and maybe Blackburn fans may disagree with me though.

No, this is what I thought! Can't imagine there is much of a demand for skillful Brazilians at Stoke, and can't imagine Ronaldinho has much of an eye for 6ft neanderthal rugby players.

I've got Benni McCarthy as a scout, and I'm managing Chelsea strangely. Mainly only there for his South African scouting knowledge to be honest. Will have to check up on him saying this, see if he's finding players or just sitting by a beach.

Archived