Some strange going-ons in the FM international football world!

The 2014 World Cup in Brazil has just passed and the final through up a surprise with Nigeria beating South Africa to become World Champions!!

England manager Fabio Capello has just retired to be replaced by none other than.........Terry Connor (Yes 18 Months after leaving his Assistant Managers job at Wolves to become Wigan manager!)

Anyone else come across unusual happenings in international football??

Not too sure if it's a strange going-on regarding the fixtures, as it's happened in real life before, but it's the first time I've come across it on FM. Is this a regular occurrence as far as AI international management goes?

350t5ki.jpg

If you're referring to England playing Brazilian club teams, it's new for FM12. I asked the same question when I saw that.

Yeah the international stuff tends to get pretty weird. On my save Ghana were #1 in the world for quite a while. Now I got England on 2 (which is quite surprising if you look at the team they got now :p), Ukraine on 3, Chile on 5 and South Africa on 10, while a team like Egypt which are usually top 10 thanks to winning the african cup over and over dropped down to 46th place, while having the best striker in the world who has scored 47 goals in 40 matches :p

It's 2017 and the new manager of Manchester United is 38-year-old ex-Korean footballer Song Chong-goog. Seriously.

I'm gonna give you a bigger shock

ildefonslimahistoryachi.png

fcbarcelonainformationo.png

manchesterunitedinforma.png

I present you Mister Ildefons Lima proud Andorran, club icon at Barcelona and soon to be club icon at Manchester United:D (FM11)

Edin Dzeko, Barcelona icon! Nice n' realistic there.

Hopefully the Andorran chap will retire to his National side and transform them from Pyreneesian nobodies to world beaters

Apparently he drafted two andorran players while at Barcelona, which in my opinion are quite good for Andorra's value, a few more like that and he might got Andorra to a Tournament

albertomartnezprofileat.png

quentinhochartprofileat.png

albertomartnezhistoryca.png

quentinhocharthistoryca.png

Archived