Problem with a boardroom request

First of all, I'm still playing FM2011, because I want to succeed with my longtime save, before I move on.

My problem is: For some time now, whenever I ask my board for more scouts, coaches or physios and they say OK, I can't sign more. Although the board says OK, the limit for backroom staff doesn't change and I can't sign any more.

Why is this? Any solutions, 'cause I could use more backroom staff!

Erodotos

If the problem is exactly as you say -- that the board approves a request for increased staff and none of the authorized numbers increase -- then it's a bug. You should post in the bugs forum with a saved game file because it's probably still a bug in FM12. But if you mean that no staff will accept any of your offers, then you need to increase your reputation and that of the club and/or offer higher salaries.

If the problem is exactly as you say -- that the board approves a request for increased staff and none of the authorized numbers increase -- then it's a bug. You should post in the bugs forum with a saved game file because it's probably still a bug in FM12. But if you mean that no staff will accept any of your offers, then you need to increase your reputation and that of the club and/or offer higher salaries.

It's a bug, it's the first case you mentioned. I'll report it. Thanks!

Archived