Why would no one want Ganso

I know the answer to this question but I will open it up for everyone

I am Santos 2021 is the year. It is January. Ganso was is 32 I believe, after being stripped of captaincy, transfers listed, all but sold to Roma for £6m a year ago, he decides he wants to stay until the end of his contract. His rather large 51k a week contract. Offered out for free, no bites but rivals Flamengo. Wants me to pay half the wages. Any tips for getting rid of him. He is still great, but got 2 young replacements and a 18 year old superstar in the first team so he is not required, but he wont budge.

He loves the club so will be hard to get rid of him.

I'm also Santos and he retired in 2022 on my game. My board accepted a bid of £78 million from Barca for him and he rejected personal terms as he wanted to stay at Santos.

Can't you keep him and use him for tutoring/coach role? If you're in 2021 I'm guessing money isn't an issue now and you've had a new stadium built, so money shouldn't be an issue is it?

Maybe he is being a twit like on my save game

i am playing as Chelsea, won the double last season (league and fa cup), season before i won the league, am playing in CL, have a great team

try to sign Ganso (age 27), scouts say he is not interested in a move, maybe this is why he doesnt get bids because he doesnt want to play in europe?

Same here. Neither Ganso nor Neymar have left Santos by 2022

They may have very high Loyalty. I mean, Santos was relegated in 2016 and they never considered leaving the club! Even I, while managing City, had a 5M offer accepted for Neymar by that time... and he refused

It was going to become my greatest business EVER! Why did you do that, Neymar? >.<

There is a difference between undying loyalty and biding his time. I doubt either of those players will stay in Brazil forever, and it would be a sign of improved transfer AI if someone always coughed up the cash for both of them. SI needs to fix the Ambition vs Loyalty vs Reputation balance!

i snapped him up on my Man United save for £24.5million. hes the only player i could afford that summer along with some nice regens.... hes been world class for me when hes played but in his first full season he damaged his knee and was out for 4 months. second season he played nearly every game up until January and now hes injured again for 3 months. is he just a sick note or could it be my training or tactics?

I think this depends wheter you loaded the brazilian league or not.... If yes, he will probably retire or stay a long time at Santos (In mine, Ganso retired at santos and Neymar went to Real Madrid 27 old)... If not, both will probably be gone before 2014.

I never load Brazil and in my save neither Neymar or Ganso will consider a move to my Chelsea side, the year is 2017

have stopped playing this save for a while because im playing a scottish league save instead but i think i will load it up and add manager to the big teams (man city, barca, real, inter etc) so i can see if he considers joining any of those, maybe he just hates chelsea :p

If they sign new contracts it's nearly impossible to get them away from Santos. So they either get picked up during the first season or pretty much never. Took until 2017 for Neymar to have any interest in joining my Bielefeld side (even after winning CL twice in a row he had no interest) and Ganso still has no interest whatsoever on joining my team, while I'm #6 in the rep rankings.

There's another reason why they stay at Santos. I think if there sold you lose 45% of the money from Neymar and 70% from the Ganso deal due to clauses that you can't avoid as there hard coded into the game.

Archived