FM 11 question about countries and coaching them, can a human become the coach of england?

Is it possible for a player to become the coach of for example, The Netherlands or Germany or England?

Couse i have seen manny messages of: Engeland is looking for a manager.

And than i go to jobs and i sign in for the job. But someone else always picks my job.

question 1. I was wondering is it possible for a human to become coach of a country?

question 2. If its possible, how do countries make the choice for the perfect manager? ( and is theire a way to boost youre perfectness for the job? ) Or do they look to the strenght of the league you coaching?

question 3. And if its possible, do you than have to leave youre normal team? Or can you coach both the same time in the same season? (combination job)

Greetz lwsl

1. Yes you can coach certain nations. Either apply for the job when it is available. Or start the game with the nation.

2. National jobs tend to be pretty random. For example, England have had Laurent Blanc, Alan Shearer, Roland Nilsson and Roberto Mancini up until 2023, in my career.

3. It is possible to manage both club and country at the same time.

1. But its pure random if they give you the job?

2. Theire is no way to make yourself more favorite? Does it for example help if i wanna become coach of england and that i have a team filled with english players? Does that give me more chance to get the job?

somethimes i recieve messages like .... sees you as the perfect manager for theire team.

but i never recieve such messages from country teams.

3. Is theire a screen or way to see how much % chance you have for the job?

1. But its pure random if they give you the job?

2. Theire is no way to make yourself more favorite? Does it for example help if i wanna become coach of england and that i have a team filled with english players? Does that give me more chance to get the job?

somethimes i recieve messages like .... sees you as the perfect manager for theire team.

but i never recieve such messages from country teams.

3. Is theire a screen or way to see how much % chance you have for the job?

There is no real way of guessing whether or not you will get a particular national job.

But if you become one of the top managers in the game (World Class), you will no doubt be offered national jobs on a regular basis - Italy, Brazil, Spain, etc.

I'm currently a succesful Premiership manager and have recently been offered the Morocco and Russia national jobs.

Archived