SI please turn down the screw ups by the game officials.

As the title says I am sick of the officials making major screw ups. I don't want to hear "OH IT HAPPENS IRL SO GET OVER IT"...because even though it does happen IRL it occurs way, way, way to frequently in this game. 3 games in a row my team was screwed over by the officials (2 of the games I was able to complain and both times the FA was silent) and it affected my next 2 months worth of games and cost me promotion.

I'm sick of seeing the AI defenders two foot lunge into my players go uncalled and then the AI falls down at a look from my player drawing a card and/or a pk. And I'm sick of the amount of fouls conceded by both teams. One game Ill have 20 and the AI 2 and the next its reversed...it just feels so much like SI has made this game try to be as 100% true to the numbers IRL that to get it that way depending on your opponent, its decided who needs to have tons of fouls called and who doesn't.

If you are going to be receiving any more money from me for 2013 fix the ME and that includes fixing the redonkulus officiating.

Archived