players leaving on loan with a future fee

hi,

am i the only one who can get players to leave on loan with a future fee but never ever get an offer for the player even with them sticking goals, assists and averaging 7.75 at the end of a stint? this really annoys me as what is the point of a club adding a clause and not exercising it? i know it can happen in real life but not one player has left me since going on loan with a fee?

Ι 've had two offers after the loan. The first time Boca offered me the future fee for Cvitanic, i accepted the offer but the player rejected it without any justification. Few days later the loan deal expired and the player stated that he was unhappy to leave Boca and that he enjoyed his spell there. After he returned i offered him to clubs and he signed with Boca :/

Second time ive had an offer after a loan was for Park Chu-Young from Malaga. He also rejected it (he said he wanted bigger appearance fee and a "match top salary" clause) and he also said he was unhappy to leave.

So I havent noticed what you are saying but i havent managed to actually sell a player after the loan

Ι 've had two offers after the loan. The first time Boca offered me the future fee for Cvitanic, i accepted the offer but the player rejected it without any justification. Few days later the loan deal expired and the player stated that he was unhappy to leave Boca and that he enjoyed his spell there. After he returned i offered him to clubs and he signed with Boca :/

brilliant! :)

Second time ive had an offer after a loan was for Park Chu-Young from Malaga. He also rejected it (he said he wanted bigger appearance fee and a "match top salary" clause) and he also said he was unhappy to leave.

So I havent noticed what you are saying but i havent managed to actually sell a player after the loan

i had this with a player afterwards (well 10 days after loan signed with the same side he was on loan too)

and i hate when they said enjoyed the loan spell sad to leave but wont give any reason why they wouldnt sign as i have seen on my mates squad. (playing with my mate on network game and he has this issue aswell)

i dont get why the AI asks for future fee if they arent even gonna offer any amount at all.

hope someone from sigames actually bothers reading this thread

What you are saying is that you get a player on loan with a buy clause agreed, then during the loan you make the bid but the player doesn't want to join your club?

If it's this i've noticed it as well, i used to sign a lot of players on FM11 this way but on FM12 they just plain reject it.

What you are saying is that you get a player on loan with a buy clause agreed, then during the loan you make the bid but the player doesn't want to join your club?

If it's this i've noticed it as well, i used to sign a lot of players on FM11 this way but on FM12 they just plain reject it.

no what im saying is im getting rid of players even with a continental or worldwide rep out on loan with a fee agreed for the club to buy them, no offers at all. not even a 0 or 1 million offer.

Archived