Deal fallen through, can't offer a contract.

Hey guys, basically, Shinji Kagawa has let his contract run down at Dortmund. He has now left the club and is a free agent. A few clubs, including mine, offered him a contract. He accepted a deal from Roma but it fell through because they already had 2 non EU players.

Now when i try to offer him a contract it says, "cannot offer this player a contract, until a team accept an offer all you can do is wait". But he doesn't play with a team, so does anybody have any idea how i can offer him a deal?

Never seen this for a player, it's a known bug when non-playing staff deals fall through, definitely worth posting in the bugs forum if only for the Roma issue as they should not be making a bid for him.

As for the player if it works the same as non-playing staff you should be able to offer him a new deal in 7-14 days

Never seen this for a player, it's a known bug when non-playing staff deals fall through, definitely worth posting in the bugs forum if only for the Roma issue as they should not be making a bid for him.

As for the player if it works the same as non-playing staff you should be able to offer him a new deal in 7-14 days

Yeah I might do that. I'm just a bit worried as Napoli have just offered him a deal and I don't want him accepting them before I can put a bid on the table.

i get this all the time with both players and staff. hopefully this along with the 6 billion bugs are sorted out in this version. my guess is they wont be sorted but yet again another load of bugs come out. sigames really needs more and better quality testers. contact neil and everyone hundreds of times with an offer of testing for free but never hear anything back.

You could always post anything you find in the bugs forum, I may not be an SI tester but that hasn't stopped me starting 70+ threads in the bugs forum.

Archived