Should i stay or should i go?

Started a save at PLymouth, won league 2 by a mile and currently 5th in league 1 after 12 games with 20 points. However, i have been offered the Sheffield Wednesday job, they are 20th with 10 points from 12 games. On the face of it their squad is probably better and i get £2m to spend, rather than £0 in both seasons at Plymouth :D Really can't decide.

Do i jump ship?

Depends if you like your current job.

Are you building something?

Are there good prospects for the future?

i'd like to take them into the championship and we have a steady league 1 side imo, but having to work under 1 and 2 year contracts because of the financial situation is a bit of a pain. I still only have regional reputation so thought Sheff Wed was a decent offer.

im in the same boat really i took over Macclesfield when they got relegated and in my first season set up a link with Liverpool and loaned Adorjan, Pelosi and a youngster got into the playoffs but 5 games to go dropped out but with Liverpool not renewing there contracts i cant get them back..the clubs in Financial insecurity. In my second season i have been holding station in about 8th but a change of fortunes ive dropped to 17th im on a horrible run of form..i went to the job security and im insecure with no money to spend i have been forced to work what i have i have bought 2 players in on frees

I got offered the jobs at Villa,Liverpool, Man U & WBA when getting my BSP side to the premier league. It was tempting but i declined and now i am glad as i am in the middle of building a side that will be excellent for years to come....stick with them and you will feel so much better in a few yrs when you make them a big club :)

Archived