Woah! Beeeeeeef!!!!

I call photoshop, this is a direction that I suggested SI could go in when posting in the bugs forum.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/294703-12.1.1-Team-meeting-can-only-directly-interact-with-captain

1) i've got better things to do with my time than photoshopping football manager stuff, seriously.

2) If i'd photoshopped it, don't you think i'd have spiced it up a bit more than that?

3) I used 'paint' to save it.

actually this does happen. my basingstoke save first season in the premier league where we didnt score for 9 games. called a team meeting and a bustup between my captain who was a left winger with my right winger. needlessly to say i couldnt play the two together because every match they both played both had bad ratings. play only one and they would have a decent game.

this does happen quite often when players clash.

That is actually brilliant. The Freddy Lungberg and Olof Mellberg/ Kieron Dyer and Lee Bowyer clashes have nothing on this...

Dont forget big man Hartsons kick to Begovich face!

Also its probably because Chopra is touchy after another horse didnt come in... Cheltenham Racecourse isnt too far from Forest Green...

Fantastic!

But Chopra for Forest Green?!

He wasn't playing at Ipswich, I was top of League 2 and he was transfer listed so over he came, suprised me aswell, I got Jermain Beckford on-loan too but he got injured for the whole loan spell... Chopra was actually pretty pants, and he certainly wasnt playing after this cos I love Al Bangura too much, he's my damned captain!

Archived