Transfer history - Youth out?

Hiya,

When playing my game, I can never get youth players to leave and show up on transfer history in "youth out"

If i release a youth player, they show up on my normal transfers.

If I let their youth contracts run down, they end up just staying with my club on a non contract thingy, and do not leave..

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers!

Just like other players when their contract is up they can chose to stay under a month to month contract. If you want to get rid of them just release them on a free transfer it wont cost anything if they are out of a contract.

For me youth out is those I release without offering a professional deal. I do tend to release them when their youth contract expires and they are on the non contract/month to month option.

I just tried that, releasing a player whos youth contract was up, he still showed on the normal transfers screen, not on the youth in/out screen:confused:

Just like other players when their contract is up they can chose to stay under a month to month contract. If you want to get rid of them just release them on a free transfer it wont cost anything if they are out of a contract.

Releasing them is not a problem, I am just trying to figure out why I never get any players showing on my youth out screen.

I just tried that, releasing a player whos youth contract was up, he still showed on the normal transfers screen, not on the youth in/out screen:confused:

I'm playing FM11 atm and that way definitely shows on youth in/out.

Maybe someone can try it on FM12 and see what happens.

Because those youths that show up there I think is the players that never even get a youth contract with you. Only players that show there is the players from the youth intake that don't get a contract.

Because those youths that show up there I think is the players that never even get a youth contract with you. Only players that show there is the players from the youth intake that don't get a contract.

Nope, thats not it either, none of my youth candidates who I do not give contracts show up there.

I would bring this up in the Bugs Forum, because if the Candidates are showing on the In Screen, they should show on the Out Screen if not signed. It looks like a problem with how the under-the-hood mechanics view the players leaving the club. It's viewing them has Signed U18s leaving instead of Youth Candidates leaving.

I would bring this up in the Bugs Forum, because if the Candidates are showing on the In Screen, they should show on the Out Screen if not signed. It looks like a problem with how the under-the-hood mechanics view the players leaving the club. It's viewing them has Signed U18s leaving instead of Youth Candidates leaving.

Ok thanks, that makes sense, I will post it on the bugs forum, thanks for your help!

Archived