my players are just stupid..I cant stand this

Ok I am sick and tired of this. I play AML AMC ST AMR .. During every game there is chances where one of my players is up with a charing GK and on the right there is a team mate on open goal... OFCOURS THEY NEVER PASSS... They always try to shoot.> I just cant stand this ..I cant watch this.. Last game it is 1:1. .. two of my players are one on one ... the left one has no angle to shoot but he blats it in goal kick while the other one is staying wide open....

My players do not have PPM shoot form distance and have high team work.. I cant get it why they dont pass to each other in such situations... Those are blatants one on ones... with huge option to pass ... In real life the guy would have pass 9/10 times in such situatione specially with the result 1:1

If I dotn find solutioion to fix it I have to stop watching the games.. They make me cry... So far in 5 seasons one time Gyon passed to a guy on the left... All the time they shoot moronic shots ..Now I am managing tottenham I have more good players who create one on one situations but same thing..I am considering to make them all learn look for pass instead of shoot..

I just lost the title...

Its 3:3 my AML cuts inside he is on the goal line driblling towards the GK... There are 3 open players in the small field.. What does he do? He shoots in goal kick.. Then in 90 minutes Everton has a corner kick and third goal from corner...Seriously no matter how much I love this game I am deleting this.. It is really nad for me... last 10 games I have won my 5 away games drawn 4 in home and 1 I lost... Everytime I have 10 chances those morons never pass the bal..Then the opposition score from corners or long shots... My guys start attacking they never pass to each other just try to kick the guys behind the goal

I dont know what is going on i just need to complain.. Next game I am agianst Arsnela who were first i beat them 2:0 away.. Then next game on my ground is City... they beat me 2:1 ... I have better record away then home.. I cant explain this .... I guess the game has decided I should not win the title.. After City game I went to Chelsea who become first after my lose and hwen i beat arsenal..

They score from long bullet throw ... I finisht he game with 3 clear cut chacnes 12 half chances.. They have 1 half chance 1 other chance they win 2:1... My morons never tried to pass to each other always tried to shooot...

Eugene I will try with this shout!

I have players with 13/14 team stats minimum.Nobody has any bad PPM likes Shoot from distances or is egoistical. I hope this shout works because for 5 seasons I have seen 3/4 tap ins and 300 horrendous mistakes that have costed me my hair ..

Especially since I am a Fifa player and Most of the goals in fifa comes from simple tap ins when the GK rushes... Now in this FM the GK is rushing all the time because of the counter attacking football I play and there are always 2/3 guys in the box who are supposed to pass to each other... I understand why my players miss the angel is very small thats why they have to pass those idiots :D

Also if their creative freedom is high on their 'player instructions', they could just be doing their own thing :p Try and find a good balance, I tend to find that having a lot of players on high creative freedom is a bad idea. I also play with AMR/AMC/AML and ST and only really give high creative freedom to two of them. This might not be the sole problem but just something to think about ;)

Through balls often, mixed run with ball and rarely long shots + mentality 16 or less should help. Ultimately, it is the Decisions attribute that makes the biggest difference. If they have high Creativity, Team Work and Decisions but still decides to shoot in those instances it is your tactic.

When that is said, even with everything working perfectly regarding team work and team play, FM has strikers choosing shots over passes much too often, so don't expect to see it every time!

Archived