I really really hate this..

I dont understand why every single time i lose again the teams that are in the two last position of the table. I dont understand why teams scoring only 10 goals in 25 matches (or similare) scores 3 - 4 goals against me, mabye with terrific long range free kick, or fantastic shots, or still worse with wrong crosses. I hate that, damn!

no.. wait! i remember that now! It's my tactics!

(i know, not very constructive, but right now i fell myself really frustrated, sorry for bothering you, dear reader)

I'm guessing that your team is overconfident, and playing a bit sloppy, while the opposition. Is putting men behind the ball, playing narrow, and counterattacking you to death. Then as the game goes, you start to get frustrated at your teams lackadaisical play, tell them to attack even more, because you're starting to feel the pressure of another underdog team staying in a game you think should be a rout. This in turn leaves you even more vulnerable to the underdogs counterattack, and you end up with a lopsided score line and a huge upset.

Not exactly, i use a standard style tactic (my team is a middle table one), my tactic is balanced (between attack, support and defend duties); as i wrote, most of that stupid goals are from free kicks, long shots, fluke ones etc.

I understand however what you mean, but even if that was true, the question is: can that happen every time? I have no problem to accept that once or twice, but the "lose against last ones" seems to be something like "a rule". (sorry for my english)

Archived