My most amazing game

I took over as Manager of Celtic and have dominated the Scottish League. Easy most will say but I have become addicted! These are some of my records:

Winners:

League:

Scottish Cup:

League Cup:

EURO Cup:

Runners Up:

League:

Scottish Cup:

League Cup:

Euro Super Cup:

Semi Finalists:

Never got past the First Knockout Stage of the Champions Cup :(

Bafetimbi Gomis scored 44 goals in one season

Best sale £14.5 million Jean Marc Fournier this pre season (14/15) 163 league apps 105 goals

Won several League and Cup games 8-0

5 goals in 1 match by a player

Yep you've done well.

But, its Celtic in the SPL, a two horse race. It has been a longtime since anybody else out of rangers and Celtic have won it, Aberdeen I think. You need champions cup glory in there to be rated a great team, that is to over-achieve on real life.

I can imagine it being a fun game, but your probably only slightly overachieving on real life.

I think my most memorable CM/FM save came as manager of Celtic too. It was on the Xbox (original, not 360) though. 02/03 or something I think??

Only lasted about 5-6 seasons but I won practically every competition I entered at least once, including winning 5 trophies in one season (Clean sweep of the domestic competitions, Champions League & European Super Cup, World Club Championship). Managed to persuade Shearer & Di Canio to end their careers at Celtic Park, they were just complete and utter machines in front of goal, Shearer especially. Also had the likes of Hargreaves, Pirlo & Kehl dominating the central midfield spots - Pirlo in that save is still to this day probably the best player I've ever had in any CM or FM game. Ahh the memories. I still have the old console somewhere I've often thought of dusting it off and firing it up to reminisce a little. :)

You've done awesome, I'd be well chuffed with all that!

My most memorable save involves Celtic too. I say involves because I was actually Rangers - and my best mate was managing Celtic. One year, it went down to the final day of the season (as it often did) and his Celtic team went first, winning 3-0 away at Hearts. I was 3 points behind them going into my game at home to Kilmarnock, and knew I had to win by 6 goals to overhaul Celtic on goal difference. We won 7-1. It was EPIC, still to date the most outstanding day of my CM/FM life and i've been playing since CM2.

Viktor Leonenko scored four goals and became my all-time favourite player as a result.

You've done awesome, I'd be well chuffed with all that!

My most memorable save involves Celtic too. I say involves because I was actually Rangers - and my best mate was managing Celtic. One year, it went down to the final day of the season (as it often did) and his Celtic team went first, winning 3-0 away at Hearts. I was 3 points behind them going into my game at home to Kilmarnock, and knew I had to win by 6 goals to overhaul Celtic on goal difference. We won 7-1. It was EPIC, still to date the most outstanding day of my CM/FM life and i've been playing since CM2.

Viktor Leonenko scored four goals and became my all-time favourite player as a result.

PS. Don't listen to MelbVictory - you can only beat what's in front of you!

20+ seasons on FM 2007.

Started with Rangers and got taken over mid way through first season by a sugar daddy. Over the next 5 years brought the likes of Higuain, Kompany, Ustari etc to Scotland. Dominated domestically but only managed to get to the semi-finals of the Champions League.

Left to England, for a relegation battle with Sunderland. Couldn't keep them up, got the sack and went to West Ham. Brought over the likes of Ustari and a couple of others from Rangers. End of my first season with them I was clear by a couple of points with 2 league games to go, in the F.A. Cup Final and Euro League/Uefa Cup Final. Bottled the League, lost the FA Cup in the last minute after ******** on Wigan and lost the Euro League on penalties. Castroman and Lucho Gonzalez were pimps in that team - Always pulled through for me when I needed them to. Won the Euro Cup the next season but never really got passed qualifying for CL in the remaining seasons I was there.

Left to PSV and dominated. In fourth season went out on penalties in the semi final of the CL (after having a penalty to win it in the last minute of normal time).

Left to Man Utd. Treble in first season. League the following season. Left to Italy after a couple more cups.

Swapped jobs with Roy Keane at Roma. Hadn't won anything for over 10 seasons. Hadn't challenged for the title in that time either. Took them to the double in my first season after signing some of my players at Man Utd that Keano didn't fancy.

Went to Barca who had a 38 year old Gerrard Pique still balling (he was awesome). They were a 4th-6th placed team by that time. Brought over a couple of players from my Roma team (I am loyal like that). Qualified for Champions League in first season and got to the Cup final (lost). Second season got more points for Barcelona than they have accumulated in any previous season since I started the save... Still ****ing came second! Lost the CL final in the last minute v Man Utd.

Stopped after that, would have eventually moved into international management and then gone back to Rangers after Arsene Wenger had absolutely ruined my old team! If I could have changed something, I would have liked to have won 2/3 more Champions Leagues.

My greatest achievement was winning the serie A 13 times in a row at Inter Milan on fm10, also won the champs league 4 times in a row. Following that it would be winning the Eredivisie 11 times in 2 years with Groningen culminating in a champs league win!

so far with blackpool - 3 seasons

promotion from the championship 2011/12

league cup 2011/12 2012/13 2013/14

7th in premier league

europa league finalists 2012/13

europa league winners 2013/14

FA cup winners 2012/13 2013/14

champions 2013/14

community shield 2014

sanogo and wilfried are beats together nuff said

Archived