FAO Marc Vaughan

Something that would most certainly improve FMH09 would be the option to remove the functionality of the analog stick as a preference. Simply because I know mine and others analog sticks are stuck in one position, the spring is misaligned and it is nigh on impossible to get it working again, as no matter what direction you move the analog in, it jumps up/down which is fairly difficult to cope with whilst playing FMH. It'd be much appreciated if this could be considered as it really is affecting my play (not only of this however) but this is my favourite PSP game.

Something that would most certainly improve FMH09 would be the option to remove the functionality of the analog stick as a preference. Simply because I know mine and others analog sticks are stuck in one position, the spring is misaligned and it is nigh on impossible to get it working again, as no matter what direction you move the analog in, it jumps up/down which is fairly difficult to cope with whilst playing FMH. It'd be much appreciated if this could be considered as it really is affecting my play (not only of this however) but this is my favourite PSP game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Golden Glory:

Something that would most certainly improve FMH09 would be the option to remove the functionality of the analog stick as a preference. Simply because I know mine and others analog sticks are stuck in one position, the spring is misaligned and it is nigh on impossible to get it working again, as no matter what direction you move the analog in, it jumps up/down which is fairly difficult to cope with whilst playing FMH. It'd be much appreciated if this could be considered as it really is affecting my play (not only of this however) but this is my favourite PSP game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had the exact same problem a week after my warranty expired so I just bought a replacing Analog Stick Unit (18 euros) and replaced it. Haven't had any problem since...

Archived