Is this the best 16 year old ever?

That Jacaré is amazing, never seen one like that.

Came through my youths and I forgot he had a clause of £5.75 million so I've lost him soon. I'm listed as favourite staff though so hopefully I'll get him back in a season.

If he's 16 you still have 2 years of development? He will leave at 18 right?

in this time he will be immense, also his CA will rise, and I am pretty sure you are going to have a battle as he won't last more than 1 season at Shakhtar, The big clubs will come after him

376146_2791208265265_1410124193_33120495_902210507_n.jpg

This is the best striker I've ever seen at such a young age in FM. It's a shame this happened 9 seasons ago and I don't have this very screenshot in english

As I expected, he became the best target man in the world, with terrific stats almost everywhere. Even those terrible 7 points at Dribbling became 16 after growing up, and his slow speed dissapeared too, becoming somewhat fast

FUN FACT: While he was at River, Almeyda always made him play as an AML. Sure, he knows how to play there, but those stats scream TARGET MAN all over the place! Only in his last seasons at River he played as a Striker

Here's an screenshot of himself at 25: http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1827/martnmartnezoverviewpro.png

----------------------------------------------------------

The first Jacaré could easily play as a starter at any top-league european team even at 16! I'm wondering about his CA

D'Antonio is amazing, too

If he's 16 you still have 2 years of development? He will leave at 18 right?

in this time he will be immense, also his CA will rise, and I am pretty sure you are going to have a battle as he won't last more than 1 season at Shakhtar, The big clubs will come after him

Yups still 2 years of development with me left. Luckily Santos are listed as his favourite club and my rep and the leagues standard has risen quite a lot in the last 4 seasons. Money shouldn't be much of an issue now either as I don't spend much because I only buy youths or try developing my own. I think my balance stands at something like £80 million at the minute and I get £80 million a season alone just from the TV deal the club has just re negotiated. So fingers crossed I can bring him back home.

The first Jacaré could easily play as a starter at any top-league european team even at 16! I'm wondering about his CA

I was wondering that too so had a sneaky look and his CA is 167 and his PA is 194 :(

I was wondering that too so had a sneaky look and his CA is 167 and his PA is 194 :(

listen, i dont want to make you double-check but wouldn't it be more natural for a 16yo like Jacare in the screenshot to have a CA around 135? I mean, if youngsters come up with such a high ability, this would be kind of game breaking

listen, i dont want to make you double-check but wouldn't it be more natural for a 16yo like Jacare in the screenshot to have a CA around 135? I mean, if youngsters come up with such a high ability, this would be kind of game breaking

He was 15 when he came through the ranks, his stats have changed loads over the year and half he's been training with me. He didn't look that good to begin with. He looked solid but with good tutoring, training and first team games he has improved loads. He was only just 15 when he appeared. So he hasn't only just come through.

As I play in Brazil and am very successful I play like 80+ games a season and often have a ame every 2 days. This means my youths who have potential get a lot of first team exposure due to needing to rotate more than in other leagues.

What makes Jacare better? He has poor first touch, can't dribble, has no balance agility, yeah he can jump, but can't aim headers at all. I'm not saying he's crap because he is pretty amazing. But I think D'Antonio is better all round player and he can make something happen on his own, has better technique, the only thing he is worse at is composure and slightly decisions, his pace is only slightly lower. So I just wanted to know what you guys are basing your opinions on that Jacare is better? I would say they are equally good.

That first Jacare is unbelieveable, he has all the right mentals already in the high ends, he will easily go onto win world player of the year over and over. The fact he has the vital stats so high already means you wont have to spend more of his PA points on them and make him more rounded, take his dribbling and heading up to 15 or so very easily.

Archived