qualifying champions leagues rules in the various continents

hi guys, i'm wondering how the qualifying rules for the champions league of each continent work in the game.

tell me if i'm wrong: for each championship which is present in the original db, the game follows the real qualifying rules, for other teams which don't belong to any active leagues, the game chooses the one with the best reputation.

now my question is: if i add with the editor a league which is not in the original db, how the qualifying rules will work?

for example, if i add the algerian league, and i win the championship with a low reputation team, will i take part to the african champions league? or will the team with the best reputation in the league take part to it?

ei guys, just a little update.

i've been told that for europe there's no problem, that is to say that if i add a league and i win it the rules for the champions league are the same as in the reality.

whereas in north america and oceania the game has some problems if edited leagues are added, but i've found a file to fix them.

now my question remains for what africa, asia and south america are concerned.

If the Algerian league is loaded and you win it then you should enter the African Champions League, I did when I played in Egypt and have seen others do it when playing in South Africa. In fact every downloaded league I have ever used had the winner enter into their continents Champions League, done it with New Zealand, Fiji, Japan and Egypt.

Archived