Difficulty in Fm12

So i just want to know when u start a new game it says do u want to be a sunday league footballer, international footballer and a couple of others. I just pick the highest one. IS this the difficulty, as i have never paid attention to this or knew what ir really meant. Maybe because i was stupid.

It is sort of the difficulty, it is the reputation your manager gets. This affects how easy it is to get (and keep?) jobs, attract players to your club, motivate your players, and more. Choosing the highest one makes it easier.

oh ok, how many of these reputations are there. I think i have always used the highest one not lowest, maybe thats why i had so much success in previous versions. Maybe i would give the lowest difficulty a go but i know i will pull out all my hair out seeing as it is the hardest lol. I alwasy had some feeling that those with the difficulty levels.

oh ok, how many of these reputations are there. I think i have always used the highest one not lowest, maybe thats why i had so much success in previous versions. Maybe i would give the lowest difficulty a go but i know i will pull out all my hair out seeing as it is the hardest lol. I alwasy had some feeling that those with the difficulty levels.

There are five, International is the highest and Sunday League the lowest with "automatic" choosing a suitable one.

From highest to lowest:

International (Can basically expect job offers from top teams around the world)

Professional (Npower Championship/League one reputation)

Semi-Pro (Lower League reputation)

Sunday League (Blue Square Bet South/North reputation)

Automatic (Picks a suitable reputation depending on the team you are managing. If you start unemployed you have a reputation equal to the lowest playable league)

This is not your reputation permanently. If you do poorly as a International footballer, your reputation will decrease. If you do well as a Sunday League player, your reputation will improve and you will get job offers from better teams.

For a more realistic game select Automatic or Sunday league.

For a easy game, select international.

so those reputations, they starts from top reputation to low reputation which is the hardest. Well even though im international its not easy, and in previous years i have had that and its been realistic so not sure what you mean. Maybe i will try sunday league/automatic. even after playing the fm games for a while its small things like these that really annoy the hell out of me, as i should have not what they were, i had an incline but i always chose the highest one, maybe thats why i was good with all the teams i was with.

Archived