Sacked a player mid-game

Haha, did you pass the hat around for his cab fare

I do recall of it happening in real life sacked at half time, though I just cannot remember the managers name, the player was at the time the managers best friend and also caption if I remember rightly.

Haha, did you pass the hat around for his cab fare

I do recall of it happening in real life sacked at half time, though I just cannot remember the managers name, the player was at the time the managers best friend and also caption if I remember rightly.

Terry Howard who was captain of Leyton Orient

Did that to Senderos at H/T actually. He moaned all season about not being a first teamer. I give him a game, he was GASH. So I bring the lad into the office and calmly tell what a gash player he is. He tries to blame it on the other lads because they 'didn't let me play my natural game'. Typical, bloody typical of the Swiss international I thought. So another game comes along and old Brede Hangeland looks like he could do with a rest. I bring young Philip in again. He was GASH. Absolute GASH. I bring him off at H/T, but not before telling him what I thought of his performance. Let's just say he was disheartened. Stunned by his complete absence of manly fortitude, I put him on the transfer list. I couldn't fine him until after the match though. That bald muppet, does my head in. He and Steve Sidwell :mad:

Not quite mid game but I signed Balotelli on a free. Days later my idiot of an Assistant said that Balotelli had the wrong squad status so without thinking I agreed. Balotelli then wants a chat doesn't he and it all got a bit ugly so I just thought to hell with this and put him up for transfer without even playing him. Fortunately a Club in Italy took him on loan and will pay "hopefully" 5 million for him at the end of the season so it wouldn't be a bad deal but I just lost it with the turkey and threw him out!!

Did that to Senderos at H/T actually. He moaned all season about not being a first teamer. I give him a game, he was GASH. So I bring the lad into the office and calmly tell what a gash player he is. He tries to blame it on the other lads because they 'didn't let me play my natural game'. Typical, bloody typical of the Swiss international I thought. So another game comes along and old Brede Hangeland looks like he could do with a rest. I bring young Philip in again. He was GASH. Absolute GASH. I bring him off at H/T, but not before telling him what I thought of his performance. Let's just say he was disheartened. Stunned by his complete absence of manly fortitude, I put him on the transfer list. I couldn't fine him until after the match though. That bald muppet, does my head in. He and Steve Sidwell :mad:
Senderos and mental fortitude don't really go together... This is a defender who probably still wets himself when he comes up against Drogba.

Archived