Can't loan out players (other than to affiliated clubs) - transfers "freeze"

Hi,

I'm playing wiht Borussia Dortmund, a club with fantastic youth setup. Obviously, I want to send a lot of players out on loan to benefit the most from that setup.

Sending players to the affiliatied clubs usually works. However, sending players to other clubs than the affiliated just don't work. I recieve a lot of offers on the players, of which a accept those looking beneficial. After that, nothing happens. It's as if the transfer "freezes". The dead line, as seen in the "Transfer & Contract" section moves forward for every day. Ultimately, the transfer windows closes, and the transfer is cancelled.

I've tried to "manipulate" the transfer, such as transfer listing the players, telling them they're not wanted at the club, etc. Nothing helps.

If anyone knows a sollution to this issue (which I assume is a bug), please help me out. Without the possibilty of sending my players out on loan, I run the risk of not being able to produce home-grown quality players (which is one of my favourite things about thegame).

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Peter

I'm not familiar with playing the game with a German team, but this does sound like a bug to me. The way I interpret your post is that the AI just isn't completing the loan deal for whatever reason, you may want to get a second opinion from one of the more regular clued up guys but I'd say take it to the bugs forum.

same happens on my basingstoke save. wont accept or reject the loan offer than bam tanfer window shuts this happens on transfers aswell as loans.

also found players wont go on loan to either my affiliates (even worse when wp is needed and player wont go back for a second season so cannot get them sorted) or any other club. had a few french regens signed all under 19 not ready for first team wont go on loan to even the likes of marseillie, psg etc who are in the champions league

I have this very occasionally, either I accept an offer, or just offering players out. I get a news item, and regardless of doing things in the transfer centre or the news, nothing actually happens afterwards until the window shuts. Annoying when it happens, sometimes I've had to release players who don't get any offers later, and sometimes I sell the player for more next window, but it is annoying.

I experience this from time to time too. It is possible to spot when it happens - if you try to sign someone and the bid is accepted but you don't immidiately get to offer a contract, cancel the offer and try again. It is more difficult to spot when you're the one selling, of course, but if more than a few days passes after you accepted the offer and the player hasn't decided yet, it is time to pay attention. I don't know if you can cancel at that point.

It is a bug.

same happens on my basingstoke save. wont accept or reject the loan offer than bam tanfer window shuts this happens on transfers aswell as loans.

also found players wont go on loan to either my affiliates (even worse when wp is needed and player wont go back for a second season so cannot get them sorted) or any other club. had a few french regens signed all under 19 not ready for first team wont go on loan to even the likes of marseillie, psg etc who are in the champions league

That's a bad one, and shouldn't happen at all. IRL if a player is signed by a club and cannot get a work permit, he'd surely have agreed to spend the required period on loan at another club in order for him to gain the permit?

Archived