Difficulties loaning out players

I have having some problems loaning out some of my youngsters, and I can't figure out if there is anything more I can do.

I play in the BSP (with level 8 tiers enabled), and have two youngsters that have a 4½ - 5 star potential, meaning they would be good BSP players in the future. Right now they are 1-1½ star ability.

I put them both up for loan for free and with no wage contribution, offer them to clubs, and list them for loan. After 6 months there have been no offers or interest in either.

Wouldn't a BSN/BSS or maybe even a tier lower be interested in such players? My coaches think both are already considered decent BSP players, and I do use them as 2nd. and 3rd choices in their positions.

In FM11 I never had these problems getting younger players to go out on loan one or two tiers down. Now no one wants them.

So any advice to anything I could do more to make them interesting to smaller clubs?

this is something which deffinantly needs to be looked at, with no money floating around for clubs to splash on players, the loan market with no fee/wage is vital to teams strengthening. i also have this problem with cardiff, i got joe mason, and rudy gestede two players who if loaned to a league 1/2 club they get game time, however no1 wants them, and when ever a club offers, they say no which is soo annoying

this is something which deffinantly needs to be looked at, with no money floating around for clubs to splash on players, the loan market with no fee/wage is vital to teams strengthening. i also have this problem with cardiff, i got joe mason, and rudy gestede two players who if loaned to a league 1/2 club they get game time, however no1 wants them, and when ever a club offers, they say no which is soo annoying

If i was managing a League 1 club, I'd snap your hands off to sign Joe Mason on loan! He's gonna be a good player in years to come. Offering them out on loan can sometimes work, or try and find yourself a feeder team but that's not easy as a BSP side.

Archived