Staff signing

Hi all,

Quick question : some of my staff (Assistant Manager, 2 Physios out of 5) doesn't want to resign with me (less than 1 year left on their contract).

Is there some specific reason behind that ?

Or just they want to move on and discover other teams...

My team (ManU) is doing great in England as well as in Europe, so it shouldn't be a problem of team/league reputation.

Any hints ?

Is there something I can do to change their mind and resign with the club ?

I'm starting my 4th season at the club. It's true i just resigned a 1year contract with the club (so I'm free at the end of the season) before offering new contracts to my staff (the ones whose contract is expiring in less than 1year).

Does your Assistant Manager have a Managerial bar in his profile (in the place where it lists their preferred staff positions)?

If he's done several years as your AssMan and you've been doing well enough to get re-signed by Man Utd, then his rep's probably gone up enough that he can get a managerial job now. (Which is exactly what happened with Kidd, McClaren, and Quieroz - the real-life Utd assistants).

Check your physio's staff position preference bars also - you may well find that he has aspirations of being a fitness coach or something and now with the rep boost he's acquired he would rather pursue that.

Archived