Administration Problem

I am currently Nottingham Forest, They have been placed into administration and therefore i am unable to control which players are being sold, i'm in desperate need of money so need business done early so i can bring a couple of loans in, but when the transfer is about to go through it says "This transfer could not be confirmed" any idea's on how to fix this?

Thanks

Ouch!!

Not sure about loan signings, I'm sure Plymouth brought in some loan players while they were in administration.

Might be worth posting in the bugs section as I would have thought if the loan does not include a fee & any wage contribution is within your limits you should be able to sign the player.

Ouch!!

Not sure about loan signings, I'm sure Plymouth brought in some loan players while they were in administration.

Might be worth posting in the bugs section as I would have thought if the loan does not include a fee & any wage contribution is within your limits you should be able to sign the player.

We were able to have a squad of a maximum of 20 players iirc during the Pre-Season while in Administration; It was nick-named the 'Pompey' rule. Obviously those players had to agree not being payed yet etc, not sure if FM has that rule. We were able to make some loan signings, but near the end of our time in Administration, they didn't allow us to sign 2 players on loan. Strange, not sure how Administration in FM works.

• 4 weeks later...

playing a game as portsmouth and after a bit of tweaking they went into administration and the receivers took over.

The league imposed a transfer embargo and as a result no players could be bought or sold. The receivers were accepting offers for players but when the deals were due to go through came up with This transfer could not be confirmed.

This was due to the transfer embargo because once it was lifted players cme in and out with no problems

Archived